887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

I might be in same boat as you..

I dont have lease agreement for 1st year,

But isint like a Employer letter stating you worked there plus the payslips also attaching taxation documents should be proof enough?

Might also attach my driving licence, rego papers of my car, Bank statements for whole past two years?

Every time I asked DIBP about how much do they need, they told me as much as I think is enough. And that's what they got. I uploaded every single document which I think is relevant and what does proof that what I claim.

They have now the determine what they want to look at, not me.

Hopefully you'll get yours soon.. I got it after exactly 2 years .. having said that, recently a lot of 2013 applicants are getting their approval, so yours are not that far I believe.

Hi bro, do u think igis would help in my case as its been more than 2 years my esc been sent april 2014?

Hi bro, do u think igis would help in my case as its been more than 2 years my esc been sent april 2014?

When was the last time you have lodged a complaint to IGIS? Lodging a complaint to IGIS doesn't heart. I had lodged 3 complaints to IGIS in 3 different time frame. 1st one was June 2014(1 yr after apply), 2nd was on Jan2015 and 3rd was Jun 2015.

When was the last time you have lodged a complaint to IGIS? Lodging a complaint to IGIS doesn't heart. I had lodged 3 complaints to IGIS in 3 different time frame. 1st one was June 2014(1 yr after apply), 2nd was on Jan2015 and 3rd was Jun 2015.

I have never lodged any complain , that would be first time if i would do that.

I have never lodged any complain , that would be first time if i would do that.

I would say you should do a complaint to IGIS. They are responsible for External security checks - they normally response within couple of days. As I said, there is no harm lodging a complaint and I did it 3 times.

visit http://www.igis.gov.au/complaints/tips/tips_immigration.cfm before you lodge - it'll give you a better understanding.

I would say you should do a complaint to IGIS. They are responsible for External security checks - they normally response within couple of days. As I said, there is no harm lodging a complaint and I did it 3 times.

visit http://www.igis.gov.au/complaints/tips/tips_immigration.cfm before you lodge - it'll give you a better understanding.

A couple of corrections:

IGIS is not responsible for external security checks, ASIO is. IGIS is just the governmental agency which oversees operation/activities of various intelligence organisation including ASIO. They can check progress of your case with ASIO to see if its being handled appropriately and legality. Lodging a case with them has 2 benifits:

1. If your application is somehow subject to delay due to mismanagement within ASIO, they can bring it to ASIO's attention and request action.

2. They can confirm if your assessment is still ongoing or not. If they say ASIO does not have your case then you can go back to DIBP and seek finalization of your application.

The only caveat here is that once you lodge a complaint with them, you cannot lodge it again for next 6 months so just be aware of that. Other than that there's no harm in lodging a complaint with them.

Good luck eid2014 bro..I'm sure your good news is around the corner..

called GSM Brisbane today, a nice person picked up and advised me that all checks are complete but should not expect grant until July as quota for this year is already complete so no new grants until 30 June, thinking to drop an e-mail to Team 10 or keep silent for 2 weeks and wait.

called GSM Brisbane today, a nice person picked up and advised me that all checks are complete but should not expect grant until July as quota for this year is already complete so no new grants until 30 June, thinking to drop an e-mail to Team 10 or keep silent for 2 weeks and wait.

Oh really but I heard in a different way even I called gsm and he said that 887 Is not freezed as like other visa . There s no quota for 887.

Can u share your time line???

my time line is applied on 4 Dec 2013 and AFP asked again end of March 15

My timeline is applied on 20 jan 2014 esc started on june 2014 afp asked again and submitted on 18 may 2015 what u guys recon if immi os asking for aus afp my external security have been finish or not???

docA, I reckon you should email Team 10 as Brisbane mostly deals with other skilled visas which all have yearly quotas.

887 does not have any quota.

What does ESC stands for!

ESC stands for External Security Checks which is a term being used in reference to DIBP's policy to refer applicants from the so called high risk countries, to security agencies for background checks. The extent and definition of both ESC & high risk countries are exactly not clear however based on the trends it used to be only applicable for people from certain group of countries for instance Iran, Pakistan, Bangladesh and so on.

Although since some time last year immigration has changed its policies and is not referring most of the cases to ESC.

some updates:

since 2013:

Sugarboy

Ishi

docA

Locomotive

eid2014

since 2014:

applicant887

againstthewind

khan2942014

taree19834

Cloud

since 2015:

sher86

yuan1989y

mmi

Speedbird

BRAAUS

Svasi

Aman

hi everyone, add me on 2014. Applied on 13-01-2014. Nothing so far.

Guys,

Apparently I've got a CO. We have applied 9 May 2015.

Status with immi account is still on "Application revceived".

Now they've requested a health examination from my son which a non migrating dependent. I have no custody whatsoever I no change to get this done.

I've uploaded already documents which prove that but CO thinks, it is not satisfactional.

BTW. I'm with team 10 Adelaide. I will drop them an email and see what the say.

Finger crossed for all other applicants.

Guest Cloud

since 2013:

eid2014 April 2013

Sugarboy

Screwed887 June 2013 granted 12/06/2015

may June 2013 granted 12/06/2015

Locomotive

Ishi

since 2014:

Khan 13-01-2014

shahedce 22/04/2014

khan2942014 April 2014