887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello every one , I have a doubt regarding my name in birth certificate and passport. ie If my name is Rajesh Kallingal in Passport and in my birth certificate if its Rajesh K which is the abbreviation of Kallingal. Will that lead to a problem once I submit my birth certificate to the case officer.

I don't see it being too big of a problem. If DOB and other particulars match they should just accept it.

However if they don't, worse case will be to make a statutory deceleration that the person (you) who is the holder of this passport and birth certificate are the same.

Hi , it's better not to submit if you have your 10th class certificate, you can submit that aswell instead of DOB

Thanks VMS, but in SSLC Certificate as well the name is same like birth certificate but I arranged a certificate from village office to prove that both are same and also I made a statutory declaration on behalf of Australian police that both are same.I think these certificate would support is it?

2 years residence condition must be fulfilled at the time of application not after you expect a CO to be allocated..

Certainly DIBP might consider refusal

Hi,

Can you any body tell me whether is it required to provide the health checkup for the family members who hold 489 visa, if I am going to apply 887 visa.

They have mentioned that most cases it shall not require to submit the health for primary member, but it will require to submit health for family members who hold 489 visa..

However We have already done health checkup during 489 visa

Thanks VMS, but in SSLC Certificate as well the name is same like birth certificate but I arranged a certificate from village office to prove that both are same and also I made a statutory declaration on behalf of Australian police that both are same.I think these certificate would support is it?

That should be fine I think , because CO asked me for my both daughters DOB which I already submitted .waiting for decision :)

Hi guys,

I'm just curious in regards to how long does it roughly take that the status does change from "Application received" to "Assessment in progress".

Can anyone please share after which periode of time did that change?

Your answers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I applied on 13 May Just like application received . Let me know if any change. Does co email you?

No, have nothing heard. I was just curious about when the status should roughly change.

Thank you guys for the update. When anything has changed I will certainly post it here.

Let's hope a few new grant will be issued this week. It was fairly quite in the last two weeks.

No, have nothing heard. I was just curious about when the status should roughly change.

Thank you guys for the update. When anything has changed I will certainly post it here.

Let's hope a few new grant will be issued this week. It was fairly quite in the last two weeks.

Speedbird, When did you apply?