887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Goodluck

do you mean me? I called.

As far as I know,officially, we can complain three ways.

https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback#How%20do%20I%20provide%20feedback?

I made complaint on Monday but didn't received confirmation so i call today them and got confirmation. Do you know how long they take to respond. Have had any experience. They said 15 days to me.

Thanks

Yuvraj1977

Have u uploaded them in right format, right size and in right order with right document and it covering all the information as below

Evidence that you have worked full-time in a specified regional area(s) for at least 12 months.

Evidence of any claimed employment or self-employment such as:

• employment references
  • contracts, pay slips, tax returns, group certificates
  • evidence of self-employment

Employment references must meet the following requirements:

• be written on the official letterhead of the company or government department providing the reference;
  • the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses;
  • the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference should be typed or stamped below that person’s signature;
  • the contact telephone number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter;
  • the letter should indicate the exact period of employment (including whether permanent or temporary, full or part-time) and the salary earned.

As u r drive taxi so see what u have to match up with required doc......

Personal advise dont stress think cool and than re do it again with extra care and submit and if u still not sure go to agent who had client with same occupation

Hi Yuvraj1977

sorry to hear about that. Don't know what they are doing now.

Is it the same CO as last time?

did you email her or complain?

Hi all

I applied on 6 June

co contected 6 0ct

co again contacted 14 Dec

asking more docs

like tax assessments

taxi accredition

hours

cabcharge receipts

taxi baille aggrement

i don't know they asking all docs again

thanks

I am new here, applied for 887 on 22.09.2016, CO from Team 10 contacted on 06.12.2016 and asked for polio Vaccination cert and stat declaration from owners, owners refused to issue stat declaration and utility bill, I left the house over 15 months now but got another house mate who stays there who issues stat declaration and some of his personal bills saying I was staying there, also attached other supporting documents like rego, DOT bills, WWC, Super and old PCC submitted all docs on 10.12.2016 still waiting.

I have an important question here, I am getting married soon, to a new Zealand citizen, my question is since she is here already i guess i do not need to add her to my visa and also will it have any effect on my visa Application in terms of duration or will case officer still ask for additional documents. i am planning to fill the form 929 change in circumstances and attach her kiwi passport with marriage certificate. please advise dear friends....

I am new here, applied for 887 on 22.09.2016, CO from Team 10 contacted on 06.12.2016 and asked for polio Vaccination cert and stat declaration from owners, owners refused to issue stat declaration and utility bill, I left the house over 15 months now but got another house mate who stays there who issues stat declaration and some of his personal bills saying I was staying there, also attached other supporting documents like rego, DOT bills, WWC, Super and old PCC submitted all docs on 10.12.2016 still waiting.

I have an important question here, I am getting married soon, to a new Zealand citizen, my question is since she is here already i guess i do not need to add her to my visa and also will it have any effect on my visa Application in terms of duration or will case officer still ask for additional documents. i am planning to fill the form 929 change in circumstances and attach her kiwi passport with marriage certificate. please advise dear friends....

I think you should fill form of change in curcumstances. And I donot think you are allowed to add her in ur visa application since its already lodged and to add secondary applicant later is not allowed.

Anyways she is not even eligible to be added as secondary applicant because she does not have pre-requisite visa to be added into 887 visa application. Just see 887 secondary applicant eligibility requirements, u will come to know. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

You can't add her as she wasn't on 489. You have to wait for 887 to be approved then you have to lodge different visa for her.... feel free to contact immigration and talk to them about it... hope it helps

Hi All,

Just wanted to say that I received my visa grant about an hour ago. Applied on 29th September and it was a Direct grant.

Thank you for all your help and for the valuable information contained within this thread. Having joined this forum about 2 weeks ago, I uploaded more documents to prove my work including Bank Statement, Group Certificates, SuperAnnuation Certificates. I also got everything certified and added 28 Payslips to prove work for the year.

The support received was very reassuring especially since people kept updating when they applied for visas and when they were granted visas. This helped me create a rough timeframe.

For others reading this message, please note that I uploaded additional documents on 8th December and on the main application it said that the documents were received by the Department. However, I called yesterday as the 'List of Documents' section had my original date of application as the last updated date. I was told that they had not received the documents I had uplaoded on the 8th December and was told to email it to them.

I followed up with a call this morning and I was told that the documents have been received. Might be worthwhile to check your immiaccount regularly to see whether your documents have been received and if in doubt,please call them and follow up.

For all those who are still waiting, best of luck and Thanks again

Hi All,

Just wanted to say that I received my visa grant about an hour ago. Applied on 29th September and it was a Direct grant.

Thank you for all your help and for the valuable information contained within this thread. Having joined this forum about 2 weeks ago, I uploaded more documents to prove my work including Bank Statement, Group Certificates, SuperAnnuation Certificates. I also got everything certified and added 28 Payslips to prove work for the year.

The support received was very reassuring especially since people kept updating when they applied for visas and when they were granted visas. This helped me create a rough timeframe.

For others reading this message, please note that I uploaded additional documents on 8th December and on the main application it said that the documents were received by the Department. However, I called yesterday as the 'List of Documents' section had my original date of application as the last updated date. I was told that they had not received the documents I had uplaoded on the 8th December and was told to email it to them.

I followed up with a call this morning and I was told that the documents have been received. Might be worthwhile to check your immiaccount regularly to see whether your documents have been received and if in doubt,please call them and follow up.

Congratulations!

Good for you.I have applied 6 months ago and there isn't any CO yet,yesterday I called team 10 and they told me:they are processing your case but I can't believe that,because there is not any status apdate in immi account...but I am waiting for any good news from them.

I have a question,some friends told me the time processing depends on the nationality.Is it ture or not??

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Breeze,

Thank you.

It's really disappointing that your case hasn't been allocated. As it has been 6 months, maybe you shold lodge an official complaint. From what I read, they will have to address it then.

I'm not sure about the nationality thing. I am Sri-Lankan so I'm not sure whether that makes any difference at all. It really shouldn't as that would be racial discrimination.

Bet of luck with your app

Hi All,

On 12/12/2016 Monday I made complaint and after two days there was no acknowledgement so i call them today to inquiring about any update on complaint and they told me that at the moment they reviewing feedback/complaints were made on 30/11/2016.

So anybody has lodged complaint before 30/11/2016 and what was their response and is their any positive outcome or not?

Friends your response in this regard highly appreciable.

With many thanks,

Which documents have you given before as a work

before I gave them hours from taxi company

tax assessment

letter from owner letter from company

bas statement etc

but this time they asked something different

Hi Yuvraj I just want to know how much you paid GST quarterly to met full time criteria?

Hi All,

Hi

How would we know if documents uploaded

Or not while

immi ac shows received.

Now a days a lot of people on this forum saying they have uploaded the documents, but immigration sayong they have not received it.

I personally think the reason behing this is now they have changed the way how we used to upload documents. Before when we used to upload then it used to take some time showing us document uploading but now, as i was uploading documents, i noticed the change.

Now when we upload the documents ? this sign appears on the left hand side of the name of uploaded document. It automatically dispears when the document is uploaded.

If we press the button "Add Attachment" before this sign dispears then only this document appears in immi account but actually it is not uploaded.

I donot know about others but i took me a long time to understand this as i thought there is something wrong and was suspecious why this sign was appearing as i donot remember seeing it before.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk