887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi all

just sharing good news. Got granted today. Been long time.

applied 12th APR

CO 29th Aug asking CV

11th Oct support team asking international travel

complained 14th Dec

feedback email received 20th saying could be up to four weeks to process

granted 23th Dec

best Christmas gift ever.

Thank you for all sharing information.wish all of us be granted soon.

Hi everyone,

We just had our youngest daughter's medical examination done today and the doctor said she has submitted all the required information to the immigration system and it's all good to go. We have also informed the immigration agent and asked her to submit the additional documents that we sent her...however, no response from her since yesterday. She is pretty slow at responding our questions/requests. I really regret to pay for an immigration agent to help with our 887 application. With the help from this thread, I am pretty sure I can get things through more easily.

I just came across the immiaccount https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login and i wonder if I can submit the documents myself without asking the immigration agent? or I have to ask the immigration agent to submit the requested additional documents on my behalf?

Any suggestions pls

Thanks

James

Btw, the immigration agent we are using never tells us about the immiaccount, I figured it out myself. If we know this early we will know when we have a reply from our CO straight away. We used to wait for the agent to get back to us and i noticed she was late for two weeks when the CO requested for more information last time (CO asked for information on the 06th but she didn't tell us till 20th).

I will never recommend her to anybody.

Btw, the immigration agent we are using never tells us about the immiaccount, I figured it out myself. If we know this early we will know when we have a reply from our CO straight away. We used to wait for the agent to get back to us and i noticed she was late for two weeks when the CO requested for more information last time (CO asked for information on the 06th but she didn't tell us till 20th).

I will never recommend her to anybody.

Try this link

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI all,

This is Srini (applied 887 on 31jul2016), new to the group. The information sharing is really helpful on this webpage. I got CO on 7th nov 2016 and submitted all the requested documents on the same day. still waiting for the reply. Now we have new born baby this week tried to contact CO to add my baby into application but no response. If anyone gone through same situation or any of your friends suggestions would really helps. Good luck in new year for all who are waiting for their grants.

Thanks,

Srini.

Advice me please, breeze got rejection because main applicant was away for 3 month. I think he/she was outside of Australia. In our case not main applicant but one of the secondary applicants is outside of Australia. Is it OK? It doesnt affect fro application?

Hello

My husband was main applicant.it is not important for second applicant.....

But I talked to the lawyer and she said I have to write in Form 80 about the reason for long staying in overseas but now we can not do anything.

Fortunately,we can apply again.

Waste time and money for 6 months!

That was not fair because he refused us without asking for anything.....

Good luck

Hello

My husband was main applicant.it is not important for second applicant.....

But I talked to the lawyer and she said I have to write in Form 80 about the reason for long staying in overseas but now we can not do anything.

Fortunately,we can apply again.

Waste time and money for 6 months!

That was not fair because he refused us without asking for anything.....

Good luck

Thank you breeze.

Hi all,

I was a silent member, but I'd like to share a good news.

Got grant today.

Applied 4/5/2016

CO allocated(requesting more documents) 13/9/2016

Document submitted 16/9/2016

Another request of documents(CO changed) 27/9/2016

Documents submitted 7/10/2016

Visa grant 5/1/2017

This forum helped us alot;)

thanks