887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi nagreddy22

No I am still waiting too. Did they ask you any other documents or only Form1023.

Yes, they asked me my wife English Proficiency , tenancy agreements, employment evidence & form 1023. I already submitted employment evidence, tenency agreements, water bills.. but they asked me again. So, I again submitted the same documents again.

Let me know when ur PR is granted & any updates.. Thanks

HI friends

I am new to here, I have applied on 12/12/16, I'm wondering how long it gonna take to finalise the case further I've got query that I applied 2nd visa application fees for my wife for english requirement during 489 visa application. I am wondering will I have to pay again for 887?

HI friends

I am new to here, I have applied on 12/12/16, I'm wondering how long it gonna take to finalise the case further I've got query that I applied 2nd visa application fees for my wife for english requirement during 489 visa application. I am wondering will I have to pay again for 887?

Hi friend you don't need to pay again but please attached invoice when you payed last time. Otherwise they will ask you for that and it will delay your file process.

Hi all

I am second applicant and I have to show the English functional level as you know.Does enyone to pass "The possetive assessment from AMEP "?

I do not like to pass IELTS exam and thanks in advance if anyone knows about that exam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes i would suggest go for this exam take it easy no need to worry about anything at all its very easy there is no syllabus to prepare just prepare one ielts test exam and your good to go its cheaper also 250 and very easy they give you the positive assesment the same day of your exam nothing to worry about my wife did it ,lem me know if you need any more info

tip:just call in register for a date asap and do what i suggested

Hi all

I am second applicant and I have to show the English functional level as you know.Does enyone to pass "The possetive assessment from AMEP "?

I do not like to pass IELTS exam and thanks in advance if anyone knows about that exam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk