887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

yes i would suggest go for this exam take it easy no need to worry about anything at all its very easy there is no syllabus to prepare just prepare one ielts test exam and your good to go its cheaper also 250 and very easy they give you the positive assesment the same day of your exam nothing to worry about my wife did it ,lem me know if you need any more info

tip:just call in register for a date asap and do what i suggested

Thanks mate

I sent you a private massage.

Thanns alot for your helping

[emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

As many of you me and my wife are waiting for our 887 ti be granted. Applied on 10-May-15, Co allocated on 22-Sep-15 asking for further information. Uploaded on 30-Sep-15 except second applicant IELTS certificate. uploaded the IELTS on 23-Dec-15 and pressed the INFORMATION PROVIDED button. But still no updates, just "Being Assessed" status.

Does anyone has an estimation or knows why it is taking so long for 7-8 month old files? Also I don't know if sending a follow up email to CO will make the waiting period shorter.

Wish everyone get the golden email very very soon.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Hi all!,

Could someone tell me whether it is allowable for applicants to move to another regional area once applied 887 visa while remaining 489 (even though has bridging visa granted)? Your answers would be highly appreciated. Good luck for all who are waiting for PR to be granted.

Thanks guys

applied on 6th july, completed 6 months of time on 6th jan itself, CO allocated on 27th oct, docs submitted on 8th NOV and ....no response from then, its been 2 months 15 days now since i submitted the documents...called and checked with immi people, ruthless answer...u have to wait, the minimum time is 6months, it can even take more than that, we are working on them, we dont reqiure any docs at the moment, u have to wait :(

They check so many things before they allocate the co .

When they ask more docs they go more deep in to and they take so long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably, but i see that most of the remaining applicants from may, june and july have applied on ABN...and they are kept on wait....

just wondering, i was locked on my immi account because entering multiple times a wrong password then trying to reset my password and cant even get the security question a correct answer. so i was locked. I cant remember I put an answer to that security question. anyways, will it be the same password if i will try to login again after being locked for 60mins. or i just have to get a correcrt answer to my security question to reset password?