887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

As for me.. i do not think that i will hear back from them any soon ..i even have not been assigned a CO (applied 7/11/2016) ??

I am feeling like, by this week, u will get CO.

Few of the applicants who applied in Nov got CO's.

Fingers crossed.

Mine 20th Nov.

Hope for best.

Called immigration, they said you need to wait, they said it's just 6 and half month only. I said do you want me to wait for 2 to 3 years? They said we didn't mean that. I said, you sound like that. This is crazy, last contacted by CO on 24 November.

I'm pretty sure, now that you have spoken to IMMI you should get your GRANT in few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi 10July16,

What did they ask from you? They asked Medical for my kid on 24 Nov. Did they ask for Statutory declaration from I for photo mismatch for my kid as he grown in last 4 months since passport issue?

They asked for:

1) complete education history - I did provide standard information, but they wanted everything starting from my primary school.

2) what I was doing and how I was supporting myself for periods when I didn't work

3) traveling - if I traveled to countries other than Australia (which I provided before) I didn't travel anywhere

4) My resume with references

Spoke to Immigration again. he said, your file is assessed and on last stage for decision, we don't need anything from you now. when I ask howlong it will take?, he said its in still standard procession time. he said processing time start again for 6 months after CO allocated so you'll get your decision soon before 24 April. I am running out of patients now.

Spoke to Immigration again. he said, your file is assessed and on last stage for decision, we don't need anything from you now. when I ask howlong it will take?, he said its in still standard procession time. he said processing time start again for 6 months after CO allocated so you'll get your decision soon before 24 April. I am running out of patients now.

That's misleading. Processing time should be 6months from the time of application not from the time CO is assigned.

Guys

I need small information or suggestion

I have lodged my application on 24th Aug.. CO allocated but no result yet... Now it's been More than 5 months

My wife is 8 months pregnant... I want to invite her parents on visit visa.. i have not applied all these days bcoz i thought my application wouldn't take so long..

Now it's high time... She is getting close to her due date..

Can i apply now ? Will there be any prblm in processing...?

Any suggestions will be helpful..

Thank you

Guys

I need small information or suggestion

I have lodged my application on 24th Aug.. CO allocated but no result yet... Now it's been More than 5 months

My wife is 8 months pregnant... I want to invite her parents on visit visa.. i have not applied all these days bcoz i thought my application wouldn't take so long..

Now it's high time... She is getting close to her due date..

Can i apply now ? Will there be any prblm in processing...?

Any suggestions will be helpful..

Thank you

Visitor visa should not effect your Pr

I know it doesn't affect my PR

Am talking will they take time to decide this visiting visa until my visa get decided ?

Send an email, this should help you push them to process your application quickly.

Everyone is waiting here in the forum. I don't think anyone can give a timeframe. It's best you them. And hear it from the horse's mouth!