887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi,

how did u submit form 1229 for children although it's used only for:

1-children under 18 years of age intend to travel to Australia,their non-accompanying parent(s) or person(s) with parentalresponsibility.

2-If one parent, or person(s) with parentalresponsibility, has lawfully been made solely responsible formaking decisions as to where the child/children is/are to live.

Did u have one of those situations?

thanks,

I donno to be honest ... it was there in checklist so i did it.... good luck

Hi All,

Please help me, I applied 887 visa on taxi driving basis. So I sent my notice of assessment to case officer but he still want tax return. I am unable to understand but he want? I filed my tax return by my self. Please help me. Thanks in advance. Applied through migration agent. Time line : applied on 13th July 2016, case officer allocated 25.10.2016 asked further proof of employment. Submitted on 7.11.2016 again contacted on 3.2.2017.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Please help me, I applied 887 visa on taxi driving basis. So I sent my notice of assessment to case officer but he still want tax return. I am unable to understand but he want? I filed my tax return by my self. Please help me. Thanks in advance. Applied through migration agent. Time line : applied on 13th July 2016, case officer allocated 25.10.2016 asked further proof of employment. Submitted on 7.11.2016 again contacted on 3.2.2017.

On your tax, theres grp. Certificates. And income tax assessment.( its something like a receipt) i got that everytime i lodge my tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

If you have lodge you tax return then Income tax department must have sent you income tax assessment notice... And if you pay GST then you will have you receipt of GST.. you can contact IT dept for that... As a taxi driver Govt must have given you ID card and if you work with any company they have your login out record .. I have applied as a taxi driver ..

I submitted the same documents as most of us did for 887.

I wish I knew the answer to your question that why it takes so long!

Hi! What did u actually submit? Why does yours take so long to decide, and like oct. has only 3mos and already got decision.