887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello every one!

Im new to this forum, im applying for 887 and have few questions, You guys are having useful discussion, and i hope some seniors can guide me.

1- in 1st year of my regional stay i have spent 32 days oversees as vacation and since then im in australia. Also my wife and son arrived 5 months ago and never went oversees for vacations. Do i need "oversees" police clearance for me and my family?

2- do we require medicals for 887?

3- i have always lived in queanbeyan ,Nsw, but in the beginning of first year of my stay i bought a car with ACT number plate, transfereed it to my name using an address of a friend who lived in ACT as they were asking for an address of ACT, I had no option but to use a friends address as mine. Do u gus think it could be an issue? I have physically always lived in regional with all lease agreement?

I will be gratful if some seniors can guide

Hi Guys, I just move to Adelaide after 1 year live and work full time in Aussie Outback. If I rent a room in Adelaide for 3 months and the Agency of the Landlord told me that my bond money would be lodged to "Residential Tenancy Fund" and signed Lease agreement for 3 months only. Can I use this lease Agreement for evidence that I live in Adelaide (Regional Area) ? The Landlord will pay the bills, so no electricity bills etc on behalf of my name.

Hi everyone

I applied again with lawyer in Jan .Is there any way to upload all document for CO, and waiting for grant Visa?

Because our lawyer keep our resume and payslip for main applicant to allocate CO and also for request Police check! Is it Ok?I don't think so!

I am really tired.waiting waiting waiting.

The life is dependent on PR visa.

Temporary life with 489 visa!

[emoji35][emoji35]

Hi breeze,

Sorry to hear about your visa and wish u best of luck for this time, I am very new on this forum, how much time u can include in overseas holidays in two year time. My freind applied and he lived for 2 months and 10 days overseas but he had no issue and he granted visa after few months. What migration agent told u about ur issue. And can h plz snd me privte msg or ur email because i really need to discuss on this issue. Thanks would be much appreciate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QU

1) Yes, you need overseas police clearance. Better, take your wife's clearance as well.

2) No, you don't require medicals for 887.

3) If you aren't mentioning your Car, don't worry.

Thanks

Hello every one!

Im new to this forum, im applying for 887 and have few questions, You guys are having useful discussion, and i hope some seniors can guide me.

1- in 1st year of my regional stay i have spent 32 days oversees as vacation and since then im in australia. Also my wife and son arrived 5 months ago and never went oversees for vacations. Do i need "oversees" police clearance for me and my family?

2- do we require medicals for 887?

3- i have always lived in queanbeyan ,Nsw, but in the beginning of first year of my stay i bought a car with ACT number plate, transfereed it to my name using an address of a friend who lived in ACT as they were asking for an address of ACT, I had no option but to use a friends address as mine. Do u gus think it could be an issue? I have physically always lived in regional with all lease agreement?

I will be gratful if some seniors can guide

See if You can take Statutory declaration letter form the landlord for the period of your stay.

Thanks

Hi Guys, I just move to Adelaide after 1 year live and work full time in Aussie Outback. If I rent a room in Adelaide for 3 months and the Agency of the Landlord told me that my bond money would be lodged to "Residential Tenancy Fund" and signed Lease agreement for 3 months only. Can I use this lease Agreement for evidence that I live in Adelaide (Regional Area) ? The Landlord will pay the bills, so no electricity bills etc on behalf of my name.

In most of the cases, if you provide all the documents that are mentioned in the 887 check list forehand, there were more chances to get the PR straight up.

However, no one got clue why few applications were prolonged though all the docs were submitted.

It's always a big question mark!

Thanks

Hi everyone

I applied again with lawyer in Jan .Is there any way to upload all document for CO, and waiting for grant Visa?

Because our lawyer keep our resume and payslip for main applicant to allocate CO and also for request Police check! Is it Ok?I don't think so!

I am really tired.waiting waiting waiting.

The life is dependent on PR visa.

Temporary life with 489 visa!

[emoji35][emoji35]

Hi breeze,

Sorry to hear about your visa and wish u best of luck for this time, I am very new on this forum, how much time u can include in overseas holidays in two year time. My freind applied and he lived for 2 months and 10 days overseas but he had no issue and he granted visa after few months. What migration agent told u about ur issue. And can h plz snd me privte msg or ur email because i really need to discuss on this issue. Thanks would be much appreciate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QU

Hi All,

I'm planning to apply for 887 this year october. I have few doubts,

1. I came to australia on october 2015. I have taken 27 days break in 2016 and planning to take 32 days break this year. In total out of 2 years from october 2015 to october 2017, i have taken 2 months break. Does it affect my application when i apply in October 2017?

2. If the above suituation affects my application, do i need to compensate those 2 months? so i can apply in december 2017, correct?

3. Do we need to provide the PCC for the countries which we have already submitted during 489?

4. Do Medicare and centerlink are eligible the moment you lodge your 887 visa?

Please let me know at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

Deft

Hi All,

1. I came to australia on october 2015. I have taken 27 days break in 2016 and planning to take 32 days break this year. In total out of 2 years from october 2015 to october 2017, i have taken 2 months break. Does it affect my application when i apply in October 2017?

2. If the above suituation affects my application, do i need to compensate those 2 months? so i can apply in december 2017, correct?

3. Do we need to provide the PCC for the countries which we have already submitted during 489?

Thanks in advance.

Deft

1.Better if you apply 887 one month late after completing 2 years i have done the same no need to wait 2 months.

2.PCC is required once again when you'll apply 887.

3.The day you received 887 bridging visa copy (online) next day you can visit centerlink to apply medicare

1.Better if you apply 887 one month late after completing 2 years i have done the same no need to wait 2 months.

2.PCC is required once again when you'll apply 887.

3.The day you received 887 bridging visa copy (online) next day you can visit centerlink to apply medicare

Thanks Behl for your prompt response.

My 489 visa expires on March 2018. Is bridging visa provided after the 489 visa expires or in the middle of the 887 application?

As you said, you do applied by waiting one month. Is that mean that you have taken 2 months break and applied by compensating one month? Literally you have spend 2 Years and one month and out of which you have taken 2 months break, correct?

Thanks Behl for your prompt response.

My 489 visa expires on March 2018. Is bridging visa provided after the 489 visa expires or in the middle of the 887 application?

As you said, you do applied by waiting one month. Is that mean that you have taken 2 months break and applied by compensating one month? Literally you have spend 2 Years and one month and out of which you have taken 2 months break, correct?

I personally took 2 month and 10 days(70 days) off but i applied after 35 days .And you will get your medicare once your bridging visa will be generated which is mostly on the same day you'll apply and next day take Bridging visa copy with you to centerlink.

Your main question was your visa is till 2018 So once your current visa expires in 2018 march you bridging will overtake this visa automatically so you don't have to worry ill give eg: my 489 expires on july 2017 and i applied for PR in sep 2016 but currently i am on 489 once this expires in july my bridging will generate automatically

Hi guys,

It looks like waiting game is getting long. My question is, once CO allocated, and once submitted the requested documents(same day), how long will it take to grant the visa?

Thanks guys. I am still waiting?????

Good luck everyone

3 months bro .. If you lucky then before that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey,

1.Apply only when you complete at least 730 days in Australia. Don't take risk, every case officer is different. so apply in December after 730 days or 1 week later. I understand we can't hold patience.

2. is correct

3. you will be surely asked for AFP Police clearance but not the countries you already submitted. but depends on the country you from, they might ask from the previous country.

but make sure, you apply only after at least 730 days in Australia.

Hope that helps.

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Deft

hey,

1.Apply only when you complete at least 730 days in Australia. Don't take risk, every case officer is different. so apply in December after 730 days or 1 week later. I understand we can't hold patience.

2. is correct

3. you will be surely asked for AFP Police clearance but not the countries you already submitted. but depends on the country you from, they might ask from the previous country.

but make sure, you apply only after at least 730 days in Australia.

Hope that helps.

Thanks akshay, got it. As you said every case officer is different. Let me wait for another 2 months and apply. Thanks guys for all your help

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk