887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Say if your case officers allocated on 30 Nov , they will open u r file again when they start to look [emoji102] at Nov 30 th Nov fresh file. That's mean u applied again on 30 th November.they work like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Yuvraj,anyupdate on your visa?

Hi everyone

I applied again with lawyer in Jan .Is there any way to upload all document for CO, and waiting for grant Visa?

Because our lawyer keep our resume and payslip for main applicant to allocate CO and also for request Police check! Is it Ok?I don't think so!

I am really tired.waiting waiting waiting.

The life is dependent on PR visa.

Temporary life with 489 visa!

[emoji35][emoji35]

Hello friends,

I have got the email, applied on 6/11/16 and it is a direct grant

I would like to thank forum admin and all the members for invaluable information.

Please try to provide as much information as possible. Look for 887 checklist. Provide police checks, address proofs, payslips, group certificates etc

Good luck everyone... ?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hello friends,

I have got the email, applied on 6/11/16 and it is a direct grant

I would like to thank forum admin and all the members for invaluable information.

Please try to provide as much information as possible. Look for 887 checklist. Provide police checks, address proofs, payslips, group certificates etc

Good luck everyone... [emoji56]

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Congrates mate... Did you attached form 80 and 1221 , resume as well or not?

Did he ask form 1221 for ur baby? Form 1221 is notification of incorrect answers form, but why did he ask for baby I don't understand..!

Form 1221 is additional particular personal particular form ...Its not for incorrect answers... CO didn't ask me any form for baby..

It's not form 1221 my bad sorry.. it's form 1023 notification of incorrect answers.. When CO req extra documents he didn't ask me form 1221. Should I still fill form 1221??

I think if CO didt ask to you then you don't need to worry... Have you applied by self or Hired agent?