887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Yes, Sammy it does matter. Logic would dictate that if the government is trying to save money, why would they hire people again just to appease those visa applicants who think that once they pay their fees, the government then has to work on their(your) timeline?

Its a different sysyem here than than you might be used to. A visa is a privilege, not a right. Everyone is equal in Australia so you just have to wait your turn.

We've all had to wait regardless of visa class and some fees have amounted in the tens of thousands of dollars.Whether someone is from Europe, North America, Asia or India, everyone's application is thoroughly checked and is in a queue. I know it's frustrating but getting angry and slandering this system is futile and unproductive.

Well emmie, it doesn't matter whether it's govt cut back or not. They are charging fees form us, don't they!?.

look at the other subclass files, They are turning back with in 28 days once they open file. If they get more work load then hire more

officers. It's as simple as that. Just saying

one of the frastrated file member.

Well Emmie, I don't know how much you paid taxes to government but I have paid heaps since last more then ten years so this is your answer, why government should work on (My) application. I am running my Accounting company and professionalize says when you can't overcome with work load then you should hire people. You can hire either full time, part time or contract basis. I don't know which system you are talking about but so far I know, everybody should treat equally. When other subclass people get their result within 28 days once it open. then I should expect same from government. I don't have problems with checking my file thoroughly hundred times, all I want is to finalised my file with in that time.

This is way, it doesn't matter( for me).

http://www.ombudsman.gov.au/about/office-of-the-commonwealth-ombudsman

Well Emmie, I don't know how much you paid taxes to government but I have paid heaps since last more then ten years so this is your answer, why government should work on (My) application. I am running my Accounting company and professionalize says when you can't overcome with work load then you should hire people. You can hire either full time, part time or contract basis. I don't know which system you are talking about but so far I know, everybody should treat equally. When other subclass people get their result within 28 days once it open. then I should expect same from government. I don't have problems with checking my file thoroughly hundred times, all I want is to finalised my file with in that time.

This is way, it doesn't matter( for me).

Hey guys..hope you all doing alright.. I have not got a response whatsoever since i applied on 7/11/16 ??.. am wondering if i got a job opportunity while am waiting for the 887 in Sydney for example what should i do then? If i moved.. am i Breaching my visa conditions?

Yes as far as my knowledge u applied for 887 but until it's finalised your 489 or your current visa subclass is still in effect. So it will be a breach.

Sent from my SM-N9007 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone

489 to 887

I have applied on 24th Aug 2016

CO allocated on 11 nov 2016

Additional docs requested on 30 nov 2016

Submitted on 10 dec 2016

Still waiting...

Hope i get a grant mail next week.. don't know why but I feel so...

Fingers crossed

My situation is same as yours.. applied 25 th Aug, CO allocated 18 Nov, additional documents requested & submitted by 25Niv.. till now go grant..! Don't know why they are taking too long to process..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk