887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi dear friends,

Document requested

one of them is my wife's IELTS!!

She all ready gave a test when we applied for 489!

IELTS result is valid for 3 years for General skilled migration visa

can someone who is more more knowledgeable on this pls reply me message soon as I an.thanks oo

No your wife s IELTS report shouldn't be more tha one year old .. For partner they don't accept 3 years they wants not more than 1 yrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I would like to share good news with you. Finally, my golden email arrived today. Thanks each and every single one in this forum for help,advice and words. I applied on 24 November 2016, CO assigned on 13 February 2017, and visa was granted 0n 06 April 2017. It was two different CO from team 10.

My experience is follow the requirements as web site and provide documents as much as you can. CO only requested me form 1023 to remove my mother's name from the visa application.Fingers cross ...everyone who is in queue will be granted soon. Good luck everyone

Hi guys,

I would like to share good news with you. Finally, my golden email arrived today. Thanks each and every single one in this forum for help,advice and words. I applied on 24 November 2016, CO assigned on 13 February 2017, and visa was granted 0n 06 April 2017. It was two different CO from team 10.

My experience is follow the requirements as web site and provide documents as much as you can. CO only requested me form 1023 to remove my mother's name from the visa application.Fingers cross ...everyone who is in queue will be granted soon. Good luck everyone

Congratulations.. may i ask who was ur co (s) initials ?

Congratulation to u.. my case officer was assined like 3 days ago. I submitted all requested document and send all ready.. do u have Any idea when probably they will send response appxoimatley?? I asked immi via phone and she said that they will get back to u in 2 weeks of time?? Pls reply thanks

Congratulation to u.. my case officer was assined like 3 days ago. I submitted all requested document and send all ready.. do u have Any idea when probably they will send response appxoimatley?? I asked immi via phone and she said that they will get back to u in 2 weeks of time?? Pls reply thanks

Dear Dharmesh! Mate, do not expect that they gonna response you ( might depend upon CO though). I had emailed twice my CO in the email address provided in but never got any response except auto reply conforming receipt of email. My previous CO when I applied for 489 used to reply my email.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can i ask if u have certified ur payslips if they were system generated and not colored as mine?

Yes I certified all the documents as they were in black and white.payslips were hard copy so I photocopied them and certified. Hope this would help. Ask me anything. Thanks

Yes I certified all the documents as they were in black and white.payslips were hard copy so I photocopied them and certified. Hope this would help. Ask me anything. Thanks

Thank u so much..i actuallybhad like 30 pages of payslips but i have not certified it..i guess better to do that but in all cases they are all system automated so there are no originals

Hi Everyone,

I am on 489 visa, completed my requirements for 887.

My wife(also 489 subsequent visa holder) got pregnant last year, we got a baby in India during sept. they are still in India.

We are just applying the passport for the baby.

can i include the baby in the 887 visa? or should i have to get 489 for the baby first and then apply for 887 for the entire family?

or can i get my 887 first and then apply for my wife and baby?

Thanks

Raja