887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Right.. will have to arrange for that on Saturday and get them certified from the JP.. so much papers to certify though..about 30 pages of payslips

Hi, a co already assigned to you. He/She might have looked at your file by now. If certified docs required they have asked you by now. As long as you have other documents that CLEARLY validates you worked genuinely for 12 months, there should be no problem.

When the situation come to find out the more information from your salary slips which they couldn't find from other docs, then they might ask for that to just verify. Remember, 887 visas have two main important conditions: 2 years of living & 12 months of FULL-TIME (35 hr/wk) work completion in any field. They have to closely look at these two conditions in order to grant the 887 visa. So, if you have any other documents that prove that you worked 35 hours/wk for 12 months, in that case I don't recommend to go and certify the 30 pages of your payslips.

Good Luck.

Thank u so much.. well i hv sent the tx assessments super statements payG and few payslips..when the co replied requested all payslips

Be specific with the documents when co asked. I don't recommend to send any other documents apart from what co has asked as it just increased work load for them to go through the other documents that they haven't asked for.

Again, make it easy for them if you want to grant earlier. Be specific with the visa conditions and apply relevant documents as much as you can at the time of application launched. I suggest to follow the co direction once they have reviewed your case unless you want to oppose them which could cause delay into processing.

what I have found is that the biggest problem in 887 visa is calculation of worked hours due to part-time, full-time and casual work. It is really hard time for co when they don't find the relevant documents, specifically for self-employed and taxi driver occupations and this is because just a condition: completion of 12 months full-time work (35 hrs/wk).

Hi guys happy to share that I got grant after 17 years .

Applied on 6 June

First co 10 oct

2 co. 13 Dec

Grant. 31 march

Same co u know who I talking about

I wish all the applicants should get thier grant soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!!!! Now hopefully my turn.

Applied on 6 June

First co 10 oct

2 co. 13 Dec

Grant. 31 march

Congratulations! That was a long journey mate! Not sure who is the CO meant here hopefully not mine

Applied on 6 June

First co 10 oct

2 co. 13 Dec

Grant. 31 march

After 17yrs ? But very happy for you mate ...long waiting..best of luck 22g

Applied on 6 June

First co 10 oct

2 co. 13 Dec

Grant. 31 march

Congratulations!!!!! M8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk