887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi,

many many congratulation

i applied on Jan and case officer asked further docs 20 days ago! All ready submitted further Doc on the same day.. still waiting for reply from case officer!! Do u have any idea how long more I have to wait !!! I called immi but they don't say anything at all!! I m so frustrated and don't know what to do!!! Pls advise

Hi,

many many congratulation

i applied on Jan and case officer asked further docs 20 days ago! All ready submitted further Doc on the same day.. still waiting for reply from case officer!! Do u have any idea how long more I have to wait !!! I called immi but they don't say anything at all!! I m so frustrated and don't know what to do!!! Pls advise

Hey mate.. I applied 7/11, co asked for further documents on 7/2, i sent them same day..have not heard back from them till now. We have nothing to do but to be patient :(

Hi guys..

Just a quick question..

What all documents do we have to submit if a baby is born here in australia during the 887 application processing period...

So far to my knowledge...

Birth certificate

Passport

Consent form

Anything else ???

Please help me out

Thank you

Hi.. 24Aug2016.

I got same question.

My case officer asked me only Baby's Passport and Birth Certificate. Which I uploaded in system and still waiting for his Reply.

He didn't ask me any Medical or Consent form.

Can you please guide me where will I get the Consent form ? or Case officer is the one who will send it to me ?

Thanks

Every email from CO means 3 months delay. So I suggest provide as much information as you can before co asks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct, Thats why i was asking about Consent form. Its already been 8 months 5 days and I am worried if next CO asks me to Submit Consent form then 3 more months. so in total my VISA will take 12 months. :( :(

Agree with master887, that waiting 3 more months like a pain in ass. Definitely, If you want you send all the necessary documents to CO. But what my mean was that during our time, the process was like 4-6 months and once Co asked for any document, we had 28 days to submit those but only the required one. But if consent form is important in your application, then you must send it.

Punjabtoowoomba

Congratulations.

please can you guide me if I included my parents and siblings in application as Non-migrating family member Do I need to submit their healt assessment? They are not migrating with me so Do I need need to submit form 1023 to let the CO know about it.

Thanks mate, you don't need to submit health assessment for non-migrating family members. Just send your 1023 if there's an error to your data files. Goodluck

Hi everybody,

Applied 887 on 6th dec 2016,CO asked for further documents on feb 23 2017,but cant see any details regarding what documents i need to submit(its empty) and I replied CO email asking for the details,but no response.meanwhile chkd the docs and found inplace of my partners doc mistakenly uploaded mine and corrected and submitted on 3 march 2017.

still waiting .... its been 7 weeks.

Hi Guys,

I apllied for the 887 in the NT in February, do you think I could call the immigration departement to know the status of my application ?

Not that I am impatient but there is a house on the market I like and I am afraid of missing this opportunity :)

I can't move forward for with the bank before being a permanent resident.

I never called immigration and I am not sure how they would take my call...

Edited by Owla

Hi.. Amit,

How old is your new Born please ?

mine is 10 week old ? Do I need to do medical for her ?

Thanks

They will definitely ask for medical and again further delay ...I had same fear and i have posted on forum. I think until you would not give passport they can not ask for medicals? This is my guess. But for sure you will be asked for medicals.

Looks like because of 887 & Citizenship reform. All applications are on hold. I haven't seen any Grants in few weeks. The frequency slowed down. I have completed 6 months since I applied my 887 and sent all the documents on January 29 2016. Haven't heard anything since then. I wish I get the grant soon. Good luck to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk