Time Line

Guest Martin and Val

Guest WhiteleyPoms

Here's ours.....

Updated with....

Refuse to give house away in credit crunch so...house let for 12 months from 22/08/08 (to a nice family)

Fly out 17th Sept via 3 nights in Hong Kong

Arrive Adelaide 22nd September!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LOOBYLOO

Hi...great idea. Our timeline is in the signature. We are also fed up waiting. Our meds etc were requested 11 days after visa lodged. We got quite excited but things seem to have ground to a halt. We'll carry on getting up early to check our emails!!

Ok here is a timeline (kind of) for us!

Wasnt sure about listing it in my sig, but I suppose everyone wants to have an idea of it all when seeing someone else post?

DS2 and DS3 citizenship granted: Oct 27 2007

DS2 and DS3 Aust passports applied for and received Dec 2007

Medical: Feb 2nd 2008

Xray: Feb 5th 2008

Application posted: 10th Feb 2008

Application acknowledged: Feb 19 2008

Subclass 100 Visa granted March 7th 2008

Initial entry date no later than 2nd Feb 2009

Flights booked for Sept 16th 2008

Guest Martin and Val

UPDATE:

475 Visa application e-lodged: 19th Nov 2007

Front loaded Police checks and Meds: Jan & Feb 2008

Application with decision maker: 6th May 2008 (as per an e-mail)

According to ASPC automated e-mail reply, 475 applications e-lodged up to 25th Nov 2007 are now with with a case officer: 29th July 2008

Guest kfoley0681

yahoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have our visa arrived yesterday and talk bout cutting it fine as our flights are booked for sunday!!!! other friends that applied in october have had them granted this week also so good luck to all those waiting see you on the other side!!!!

Guest Martin and Val
yahoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have our visa arrived yesterday and talk bout cutting it fine as our flights are booked for sunday!!!! other friends that applied in october have had them granted this week also so good luck to all those waiting see you on the other side!!!!

Congratulations, talk about cutting things fine but you have made it! Good luck for the future.

Guest fergie family

Hi

Our time line in below. Can anyone tell me what processing further means everthing on our checklist still says outstanding. So would be very grateful if anyone could clear this up for me.

Thanks Susan

Guest kfoley0681

hi fergie family when you initally sent your application in it will say application recieved. then it is passed to someone to enter all the inital paper work submitted and this is processed further if you are then to do police checks or medicals it will be requested once you have a case officer. if all paperwork was submitted at beggining and is all ok the case officer just oks it and passes to a desision maker. then you await the email to confirm you have the visa! ours was submitted in october we had a case officer 5th feb went to desision maker in march and only got the visa granted yesterday! so good luck hope all goes well.

Guest fergie family

Hi

Congratulations on getting your visa. Thanks for the information it should not be to long till we get a case officer.

Thanks again

Susan

Guest The Waite Family

Our timeline is in our signature below:

Just about to update it because just got email from agent to say that Jon passed his practical skills assessment! Whoo hooooo!:jiggy:

Guest Lulujim
Our timeline is in our signature below:

Just about to update it because just got email from agent to say that Jon passed his practical skills assessment! Whoo hooooo!:jiggy:

Brilliant - one step closer!!

Guest Martin and Val

Just bumping this thread up a bit as we must be close and we feel the need to compare our times with others to satisfy our curiosity!!

Congratulations to all those that have been given the golden ticket recently.

Come on all you PIA members show us all how things are progressing, please!

We need good news:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

This is our timeline and to say we are fed up with waiting would be an under-statement.

475 on-line 09/11/07

PCC/Meds frontloaded

Full Ack: 11/11/07

Meds finalised: 08/01/08.

CO 17/4/07.

With Decision Maker 2/6/08.

Changed to 'MET' 3/7/08.

The only thing outstanding is confirmation of our SA sponsorship which they sent to DIAC fri 4/7. They have had this since monday and it hasn't even arrived in the right department yet. And we wonder why is takes so long!!!!!!!!!!!! Why our CO didn't ask for this back in april is a mystery.

Sorry rant over. Its just so frustrating and I am sure you can all relate to that feeling.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Gina x

:wubclub: Has anybody have experience of the tracker? What I mean is the date quoting, is it the last person that they still have "stuck" in the system? Are they further down the line in terms of dates but they still have applications from 25 Nov that haven't been completed?

Because in your case, you got the case officer earlier then what is quoted below.

I know things are not moving for you which is very frustrating good luck.

ASPC PROCESSING INFORMATION - For the week of 5 August 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated

to case officers for further processing.

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VF

Subclasses: 475, and 476,

E-lodged: 25 November 2007

Paper lodged: 27 September 2007

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME PLEASEEEE? :confused:

Guest Lulujim

HI - I'm not entirely sure I understand it completely..but if you got to www.beupdate.co.uk and go to latest visas and COs then some applications made in Jan have even got their visas. So even though 25 Nov is their guideline, some ones submitted later have been granted. I think this depends on front-loading, the particular CO you get, whether more info is requested etc etc.. but this IS only a guess!! My agent told me 175 MODL and 475 visas are processed at the same rate.. but who knows??? x

Guest vikkiann

We front loaded and have a case officer who requested new information which we gave the next day. Our timeline is in our signature, i don't request the emails any more because i don't believe them.

Guest vikkiann

I just thought i'd bump up this thread in case anybody has any updates, though i'm sure they'd have mentioned it!

Any news Val?

I keep waiting for you to come on and say you have your visa because you've been waiting an eternity.

Vikki