BBQ-1st November 3pm onwards

Dawn&Andy

We have been in adelaide for 6 months on the 30th october so thought about time we had a bash and thought what the hell eh be good time to meet some new peeps:wubclub: loads of peeps we already met will be here and hey you never know you could meet ya next best mates:)

So we are hosting our first aussie bbq on saturday 1ST November from 3pm onwards and you are more than welcome to join us, whether you have been in adelaide 6 days, 6 months or 6 years, feel free to come along!

The usual rules apply, BYO wine/beer and a few sausages to chuck on the bbq or a cold plate of summat or a salad

Our garden is huge and could take 100 peeps easily(tho dont fancy cleaning up sunday morning after 100 guests;)) we have been to a few bbqs at friends houses and always had a good day/evening, so if you can make it pop along!Hopefully the sun will be shining

We are in seaford:v_SPIN:

Pm me if you want to come and i will forward our address and phone number

Dawn & Andy

Guest njacinthebox

;)Hi,

We have been here for 6 weeks now, (living in an empty house stage), still waiting for all our furniture etc to come from the UK! We would love to come along and meet you all, we live in Hallett Cove, hubby is electrician and we have a daughter aged 12.

Love to hear from you;

Jacqui (45), Neil (51) Tiffany 12

Moved to Adelaide from Ruislip, London 20th August 2008

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Alipally

Wow! We'd love to come along.... $20Million lotto prize draw that day too!!

Been here for just over a month now... still have the empty house too!

PM us your address and we'll see you then!

Hi Dawn & Andy

We have only been in Adelaide for 8 weeks so are lookng to meet new people.

I'm Tracy (42), Andrew (43), Alex (15) and Kate (11). We're from Sale (just outside Manchester). Where are you from?

Can't promise yet that we will be at your BBQ - Andrew doesn't know yet if he is working. Will let you know.

But, where is Seaford? We live at Glenelg East (off Diagonal Road).

Kind regards

Tracy

Guest helen & co

Hiya Dawn

Kat pointed me in the direction of your post................ would you mind if me, himself and the two kids came on Sat, we're quite nice, not psycotic(sp?) and we are even housetrained lol!!.

We've been here two weeks, done all the usual things and are now ready to meet lots of lovely people.

Thanks

Helen

Just wanted to bring this up top incase anyone wants to come last minute:Dstill room for few more if needed, we have about 50 adults plus all the kids coming now, so hopefully be a good afternoon/evening and maybe some new friendships will be made

Ive been cooking and baking today in preperation for tomorrow, hope i dont poison anyone ;)

See you all tomorrow, am looking forward to it

Dawn x