Guest Roo1

Meet Scamp!

Guest Roo1

[ATTACH]159[/ATTACH]Here's our new dog Scamp. I got him from Lonsdale RSPCA shelter last Monday. Apparently he's only 6 months old but I think he maybe older.

Not really sure what kind of dog he is. I think he has terrier in him and maybe an old english sheep dog, he has an underbite too........ but your guess is as good as mine!

If anyone knows, please say!!

Rehoming a dog from the RSPCA, you may be suprised at the amount you have to pay, I was, but when you think about it, they do alot for them and so its worth every cent.

We paid $350 for Scamp. But he had been de-sexed, microchipped, wormed, nails clipped and tattooed in his ear for identification.

There were other dogs which were cheaper but Scamp was the one for us!!!

Cheers

Judi x

Oh what a cutie - we've had a new puppy this week - a 10 week old border terrier called Monty!! We already have a 1 year old Border Tally - thought she'd need some company through quarantine etc (that's George's excuse:skeptical:). Will post a picture if he actually sat still for more than a minute.

Give Scamp a hug from us.

Guest Roo1

Well, at the moment, he's a medium size dog but being only 6 months, who knows? :huh: People say look how big his paws are to check the size but to me they just look normal, not overly large........we'll just have to wait and see!!!:)

Here's our Scamp.

s702395229_4049511_7571.jpgs702395229_4656317_623.jpg Pinched photos off Facebook :). As you can see he may look mild and placid from the side, but he is a raving lunatic. He's 9ish and only just beginning to slow down.

Guest Roo1
    Here's our Scamp.

s702395229_4049511_7571.jpgs702395229_4656317_623.jpg Pinched photos off Facebook :). As you can see he may look mild and placid from the side, but he is a raving lunatic. He's 9ish and only just beginning to slow down.

Ahhh, what a cutie too, he's adorable.

Kimbo, you'll have to post your pics too!!

J x

Guest Nick11

He is gorgeous. Good for you getting a rescued dog. We've had 5 in the past 20 years and every one has been a beaut.

He looks adorable Judi, I bet Thomas loves him. I am sure Max would love to meet him one day at the beach, he is getting more sociable (sometimes but he is just playful !!).

The RSPCA are great with them.

Guest dale_jo@
    [ATTACH]159[/ATTACH]Here's our new dog Scamp. I got him from Lonsdale RSPCA shelter last Monday. Apparently he's only 6 months old but I think he maybe older.

Not really sure what kind of dog he is. I think he has terrier in him and maybe an old english sheep dog, he has an underbite too........ but your guess is as good as mine!

If anyone knows, please say!!

Rehoming a dog from the RSPCA, you may be suprised at the amount you have to pay, I was, but when you think about it, they do alot for them and so its worth every cent.

We paid $350 for Scamp. But he had been de-sexed, microchipped, wormed, nails clipped and tattooed in his ear for identification.

There were other dogs which were cheaper but Scamp was the one for us!!!

Cheers

Judi x

He`s so cute Judi!!!

Enjoy!!!:wubclub:

Awwww, they are all so cute, tiny tiny doggies though ,my lab is 6 1/2 stone!!

Whilst on the subject of dogs, is there a dog beach in Adelaide? I went to a fab one in Perth, have to say it was one of the cleanest beaches too. All the dogs swimming with their owners, special dog washes in the car park, it was top.

Anything like that in Adelaide?

Maybe Ill have to buy a bit of beach and create one, oh, no money,anyone else fancy it?

Guest Roo1

Hi Denise,

You know its something I'd like to know myself. I've lived here for 19 months now but as you can see, this is my first dog!

From what I know, here in the south of Adelaide, dogs are allowed on the beach at certain time of the day, I thinks its before 10am and after 5pm (need to check that out).

At Christies Beach, there is one part you can take dogs but the other part you can't. But not heard of a "dog beach" as such here.

Anyone else??

Judi x

Guest hrubieszowianka

He's lovely, but poor little Scamp - de-sexed, microchipped, wormed, nails clipped and tattooed. I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

Guest Roo1
    Hi

Right lets see if I can get this to work!!! This is Monty ::)

Well done Kimbo!! You attached it fine. He's a cutie too!

We are going to have to start a new website PIA Pets, if this carries on :biglaugh:

hrubieszowianka..........I forgot to say, he also got wormed!!:err:Poor mite.