sueoc

Getting rid of Garbage,Rubbish etc

Since moving in to our rented property we seem to be fighting a losing battle getting rid of our weekly waste,tons of cardboard from furniture purchases,food packaging,bottles,cartons,plastic bottles etc,with 5,sometimes 6 of us in the house and one small wheelie that fits just 2 binbags in.The recycle bin is full the day after it has been emptied!Just wondered if anyone else has this problemo?Que?

Guest graandjac

Hi Sue not shure where you are but you can get rid of all your carboard for free in lonsdale , not sure of the name but its down the road where the Animal rescue centre is, sea side of Dyson road if your heading to towards the city.

Hi

We are a family of six and had the same problem until I was told that you could apply to the council for an extra bin FOC if you had alarge family. Not sure what council you are under but we are Tea Tree Gully and they were very helpful.

Wendy

Guest tooeasy

most recycle centers will take cardboard there is one in aldinga, seaford and lonsdale :)

and don't forget you get 10c per drink can, juice carton, beer can/bottle, milk drink carton at certain recycling places! It alladds up,my daughter got $52 last time we took all the bottles etc down.

Guest Guest75
    and don't forget you get 10c per drink can, juice carton, beer can/bottle, milk drink carton at certain recycling places! It alladds up,my daughter got $52 last time we took all the bottles etc down.

You alochofrolic you!!!

Same again next week;):biglaugh:

Guest graandjac

And there was me worried when we last popped down and got $46.00.........460 empty beer bottles and tinnies.........:shocked:

Guest guest569
    And there was me worried when we last popped down and got $46.00.........460 empty beer bottles and tinnies.........:shocked:

All yours Graham will be down to celebrating your lucky streak !!!!:biglaugh: