sueoc

23 YR OLD Son looking for building work.

Hi,my son has just come out to join us for 1 yr initially,and will be looking to stay permanently if sponsored.Hes 23 and has trained partly to become a bricklayer,though never finished his course,due to migrating here,anyway he is desparate to get working on site,labouring or anything.He has spent the last 2 weeks going round in circles,sent off to scores of agencies with no replies of note,and called at lots of sites,with no luck!Anyone know anyone who needs a keen young lad?He already has took his white card,drives and has a fork lift licence.Thanks.

Hi,my son has just come out to join us for 1 yr initially,and will be looking to stay permanently if sponsored.Hes 23 and has trained partly to become a bricklayer,though never finished his course,due to migrating here,anyway he is desparate to get working on site,labouring or anything.He has spent the last 2 weeks going round in circles,sent off to scores of agencies with no replies of note,and called at lots of sites,with no luck!Anyone know anyone who needs a keen young lad?He already has took his white card,drives and has a fork lift licence.Thanks.

He should be able to find summat, with white card, fork licence etc etc.....

Have a look on SEEK, Careerone there are stacks of sites to go through.

I know exactly how he feels about going round and round un cirlces job hunting here absolutely sucks, no-one gets back to you about anything....you just have to keep trying and trying and trying again.

Good luck.

Thanks for that,its nice to knowsomeone understands,it aint as easy as some think.All the best to you,sue.

not sure where you or your son is living but i live in mawson lakes and there is lots of buliding work going on here poss another 500 homes going up...off sailsbury highway by hungry jacks

alex