Christmas Day

Guest Django

Hi pete and all

We too will be going down to Moana Beach - probably about mid morning til mid afternoon.

We were down there last year, we didnt take our car on though........it was lovley weather not many people down the 'non car end'..........we will be there with my parents this year - all with santa hats!!

See you down there

sarahxx

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KP Nuts

What a great day......... shame about the weather, but we all had a good first Christmas day in Adelaide, thanks everyone, and to Peter for starting the thread.

So tooeasy (Andy) where were you, was hoping to say Hi and thanks for your help in the past.

Guest guest569
we was just by the surf club watching the dolphins and bodyboarding :smilexmas:

Thats exactly where we were but i think i just got there after you left looking at the time of your last post. didn't see any dolphins though.:noxmas:

hope everyone had a wonderful day down on the beach x. We went up to mount lofty and it felt really christmassy with all the trees, flied the kites and ate lovely food with the rellies. Have to say it did feel strange. Had a fab night at mick osheas for the candlight carols last night and alex loved seeing santa, chris was a bit worse for wear today as hes not used to drinking pints anymore :eekxmas:. Overall its been a different but good christmas off to skype all reallies now, then pjs and baileys and crap tv...bliss xxx Happy christmas everyone x

thanks guys for a lovely first christmas in oz makes it all worth while meeting up with people.

kim and jane and tracey

we will defo have to have a gurls night out, pete i did get in in water and david had to drag me out in the end:biggrinxmas:on the kids boogie boards!

hope to meet ya all soon

suexxx

ps. tracey i have fell inlove with little joe send him over to our house whenever xxx

Well Sue, it would have been rude not to swim in the sea on Christmas Day. It just had to be done.:laughxmas:

Big hello to everyone that came. Sorry we left earlier than expected but when the wind picked up the girls started shivering. Hope everyone where ever you were on the beach had a good time. For Brits the idea of being able to spend a day on the beach is ..... well wrong :biglaugh:

Pete

. Sorry we left earlier than expected but when the wind picked up the girls started shivering.

Pete

Hey Pete You havent taken long to get into the ozzie way:yesxmas:. Thought it may be a bit chilly for beach.30C and no sun !!!!.. Today though..........32C and it looks sunny:smilexmas: might have to venture down today.Just warm enough:coolxmas:

Hey Pete You havent taken long to get into the ozzie way:yesxmas:. Thought it may be a bit chilly for beach.30C and no sun !!!!.. Today though..........32C and it looks sunny might have to venture down today.Just warm enough:coolxmas:

It was fine until the wind picked up. One moment the KP Nut's had a gazebo on the beach. The next they had a kite :shocked: Was well warm enough until then but then I'm straight out of a cold wet English Summer. :laughxmas: