Going back .. should we do it?

Guest thebaddeleys

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Just interested to know, hand on heart, what does your gut feeling tell you, do you think you will stay here FOREVER?

The reason I ask you is like me you have kiddies who will no doubt be missing their grandparents etc, I know my two are, and this for me is a huge dilemma, I don't want them to miss out on being a big part of thier grandparents lives... x x x :huh:

Hand on heart yes i think we will stay here but this is only after 3 months i cannot imagine going back to the UK our quality of life is so much better here & my kids love it although truthfully do miss family they speak to there Nans,Auntie etc every day on webcam or phone & what keeps us going is the visits our 1st one being my Mum & Dad in April i am so excited,i miss family so much some days it hurts & i know my Mum has struggled with the fact she's not seeing Finn grow up (only 8 months) but we do everything we can to keep them involved & sometimes you have to be a little selfish & do whats best for yourselves & to us this is it & we are lucky in the fact our families can afford to visit & that our eldest kids have never expressed a desire to go home infact they say they never want to go back unless it's for a holiday so all in all i see our future here long may it continue but jesus what a rollercoaster... i wish you all the luck in the world with your decision take care Tess x

As for better eductaion, I have found that private school is most favoured here and this costs money ($4k), yes it is alot less than a UK private school but you can get good schools in the UK without going private.

And there are good public schools here as well.............

You do not need to go private here to get a good education. My kids are thriving in a very good public school...