Guest guest569

Which date would you prefer?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would you prefer?

• Either is good for me
    • Saturday 21st Feb 3pm onwards
    • Saturday 28th Feb 3pm onwards

Guest guest569
Maybe a new thread will draw it to the attention of those that aren't reading this thread anymore as they couldn't make the second Saturday.

Pete

Won't all those who have posted and voted be notified of a new post containing the new date ???:idea:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't all those who have posted and voted be notified of a new post containing the new date ???:idea:

nope. I have voted and posted and receive no notification. It all depends on peoples personal settings and whether or not they are subscribed to the thread.

Pete

Guest KP Nuts
So persuasive pash; see how the day pans out eh???

If i am not found by monday..............................please send food, drinks and a map; lol

LOL, well hopefully you'll make it, hey you found Henley Beach, and you could stay with us, just up the road, LOL.....

See you Saturday then....

Guest paulbrown85
Hey Paul, you are going to LOVE IT! the beaches are lovely...especially at Glenelg and Brighton, (near the city) but a little further afield is Hallett Cove (3o mins from city) which is rocky, more for rock pools and fishing for the kids, and then there is Moana which is gorgeous. we have only been here since last Sunday, so I will make it my personal mission to visit as many beaches as posible,between now and september, sampling the amenities(bars and cafes!) surf and sand, and reporting back to you!

September will soon be here!

keep in touch,

ceri and chris

Hi there, thanks alot for the reply, sounds great, hope your getting on well,

Paul from Leicester