• Saturday 28th Feb 3pm onwards

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest569

Thats it !!!! the 21st it is then !!!:P

Only joking scousemouse ;)

Will have a count up and make a date on sunday.

Can't believe how many poms there are coming out of the wood work !!!!

EVERYONES welcome ... North south east and western suburbs included.:wubclub:

Might need a few more bbq's now though !!!!:notworthy:

Just added a poll to decide whether this meet will be on 21st or 28th of Feb. Vote on your preferred date. The one with most votes will be the winner.

Pete (on behalf of Bob).

iy iy gra dont be cheeky,;) am sure have heard that one before:p .............giggle

sue xxx

Oh Dear, so many of you who will be dissapointed when United take the title, I suggest you all switch to Adelaide United before the season ends!!!!!!!! ;)

Enjoy your meet, Ill come to the next one and you can batter me then!

Guest guest569
Oh Dear, so many of you who will be dissapointed when United take the title, I suggest you all switch to Adelaide United before the season ends!!!!!!!! ;)

Enjoy your meet, Ill come to the next one and you can batter me then!

Liverpool fans will not be dissapointed this year !!!

Do you mean we should all follow Adelaide UTD ??? Not a good show on tonights news !!!!:arghh:

Guest maxxangel

We'd love to come; Myself and three kids...sorry I mean two kids and husband ;). Not been to Moana Beach yet; is there a landmark so we know where everyone will be gathering. Wouldn't want to walk into the wrong group....:err:

Guest happy feet

Only been here 4 days and we, 2 kids 2 adults would love to come, as long as i not working... had the pleasure of meeting Django to-day...... lovely family.

look forward to putting faces to names..

cara

Guest guest569

Will be setting up around 2pm in the first LARGE spot probably at the surf club end so that those coming without a 4wd don't have to carry their stuff all the way along the beach.

I'll be in an old shape white Toyota Prado with a Blue and yellow Moana surf club sticker in the back window. Hopefully with a green and white sunshade up ( weather permitting ):biglaugh:

Guest graandjac
We'd love to come; Myself and three kids...sorry I mean two kids and husband ;). Not been to Moana Beach yet; is there a landmark so we know where everyone will be gathering. Wouldn't want to walk into the wrong group....:err:

Dont bother walking on its drive on:biglaugh:;)

Hi,

Just thought as summer is with us with vengeance and the main reason for alot of us migrants on this forum is the beautifull beaches of Adelaide. bearing in mind the large influx of Brits to the southern suburbs. Who would like a meet up at Moana beach in february ???? FAMILY'S AND DINKYS ALL WELCOME ( i hate that abreviation but didn't know how else to say it to save any confusion !!!)

It could be either weekend of sat 21st or 28th of Feb ???

I will bring a small gas bbq and don't mind cooking and drinking all afternoon so all you will need to bring is your snaggs/bread /booze and bodyboards !!!!

Hands up if interested ???:idea:

Sounds fantastic.

Unfortunately I can only attend in spirit.

Have a drink for me please.

Hi there, we are on a reccie/holiday from 14th to 1st March so would love to meet up on either of those dates. Keen to meet up with PIA and discuss their experiences so far!

Just one thing, where is Moana Beach? Will you be posting directions and times in the near future?

Thanks, looking forward to meeting....

Nick (34) Alison (35) Fin (8) and Sian (2)