190 visa granted today

Shenton82

Hi All

I know people have being saying visas aren't getting granted until July but I emailed them last week asking what is happening and I've been waiting since November and today it was granted!

Over the moon! I know a lot on here say it will come when you least expect it but it really does I really worried all the time but its pointless just hang in there :biglaugh:#

Thanks to Cardmaker for listening to my moans too.

John

Hi Shenton so pleased to here you are sorted, can you please help me with an issue we are having at the moment - i have 55 points towards this 190 if i receive state sponsorship i will get another 5 giving me the grand total of 60 I thought i read somewhere that i would need the full 60 before i could even apply for an EOI my other half Steve says im wrong . Please could you confirm who is right. I do hope he is on this occasion. Lisa

We only had 60 points when the state nomination was approved, so we put in the eoi and applied for the nomination at the same time. You have to put the eio in to get a reference number for state sponsorship and state on the eoi you want sponsorship from SA.

Check out this for details.

http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/skilled-migrants/nomination-process/skilled-nomination-requirements

Congrats mate!!

May i ask which state did you apply for?

I had my got SA SS on 2/6/15, lodged application on 3/6/15 with all of required documents from the checklist. Just started to play the waiting game so a bit worry if it would take too long. Does the new coming Financial Year mean new quota = faster processing time?

Hi Carmakerex65, thank you very for the info, that would need I don't need to check my email 15 times a day like i am doing now :-p

i am currently living in Adelaide. May i ask if there is any change in my home address, like in the event of moving out to other place (still in Adelaide), do i need to do the form 1022 for circumstance change or just simply edit home address on my immi account?