Guest Zako999

We Have Won the Ashes!!

Guest Zako999

Just read the news and noticed England have taken the Ashes off the Aussies!! *cough* who's the better team now? ha :biglaugh:

Guest Django

Have to say its official, the aussies are the worst losers on the planet. :biglaugh:

Oh the fun I had at work today. All through the series if Australia were on top it was because of they were better cricketers. When England were on top it was because of doctored pitches and down right cheating. :rolleyes:

I know we are more than likely to get thumped next time around but I'm gonna make the most of it for now. ;)

Pete

Got the same responce, Had to point out that both teams were playing on the same pitch! Still its fun to be on the winning side for a while.

Guest graandjac

The best bit is the fact the Aussies have droped from no1 in the world to no 4......;)

I'm really glad we won.....but I do feel for the aussie team - actually heard the head of selectors (who didn't even go over to the UK for the tournament) say today "It's not our fault, it's the players'" - hate the way the Australian press can't accept losing now and again without looking for someone to blame!

Best comment I heard was on breakfast TV this morning (and good on ol' Kochie for being disappointed with the loss but keeping a sense of perspective - good Adelaide boy he is!) was "Been run out? Lost the Ashes? Take Swiss Ultravite....."!!!

Guest smit
    I'm really glad we won.....but I do feel for the aussie team - actually heard the head of selectors (who didn't even go over to the UK for the tournament) say today "It's not our fault, it's the players'" - hate the way the Australian press can't accept losing now and again without looking for someone to blame!

Best comment I heard was on breakfast TV this morning (and good on ol' Kochie for being disappointed with the loss but keeping a sense of perspective - good Adelaide boy he is!) was "Been run out? Lost the Ashes? Take Swiss Ultravite....."!!!

If he would have oiled his old joints with Valvoline he might have made the crease!

Have to say its official, the aussies are the worst losers on the planet. :biglaugh:

Oh the fun I had at work today. All through the series if Australia were on top it was because of they were better cricketers. When England were on top it was because of doctored pitches and down right cheating. :rolleyes:

I know we are more than likely to get thumped next time around but I'm gonna make the most of it for now. ;)

Pete

Oh me too....had great fun at work today!!!!

So Lorraine, we have to work on Matt (theargumentativeone) to bring Freddie out here on a book-signing tour now then!!

;)

Oh, and I'm baggsying Broad for my daughter in a couple of years time - know he has a g/f already, but she'll be past it soon...!!!

Read the news i thought you would have been up watching it as its such a massive event in poms eyes...

but thats just my opinion, i may be a moderator but do still have one...

HG