Guest Trakki

Our little Aussie is 1 today

Guest Trakki

As the title says our 2nd baby since being on PIA is one today, he was born here 11 months after we got here and although a shock when we discovered we were having another we would not change him for the world. So Happy Birthday Kian, love you loads.

Thanks to everyone from here that has helped and supported us with him x

As the title says our 2nd baby since being on PIA is one today, he was born here 11 months after we got here and although a shock when we discovered we were having another we would not change him for the world. So Happy Birthday Kian, love you loads.

Thanks to everyone from here that has helped and supported us with him x

Happy birthday Kian, here's hoping for many more ozzie birthdays.:D

Guest guest3462

Happy birthday Kian!! Hope you are having a fabby day xxxxxx

Awwwwww I remember when you announced the news! Doesn't time fly!! Congrats to you all and big hugs for the birthday boy!

Guest Trakki
    Happy birthday Kian, here's hoping for many more ozzie birthdays.:D

you can tell I'm tired was about to have a go at you for suggesting I have more children as I read what you said as many more ozzie babies!!:goofy:

Yes Kian will have many more birthdays here as not planning going anywhere.

Thanks everyone for your best wishes, he enjoyed his little tea party, still can't believe he is 1!!!

Guest Grahame68

Happy Birthday little Kian. We are much the same. Our little one turn 1 on the 12th and we cannot believe were the year has gone. We have only just moved over to Adelaide 10 weeks ago so still finding our feet. Have just moved into a long term rental in Mawson Lakes so will start getting our little one and also his slightly older brother integrated into playgroups and stuff.

We had a great day for his birthday though. We went to Adelaide Zoo to see the Pandas, was very nice :-)