girl friends for drinking and having fun

Guest karen123

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jmtomo

hi karen just lookingat your post, did you girls have a get together, is there anything else planned, ive just arrived, no friends no where to live at mo arrhhh, well renting a room for couple of weeks, and family less until kids and hubby arrive in easter. if anyone wants a wine please pm me

cheers

jo 34

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi i live in Brighton and always looking to meet new people, would be up for a girly night, let me know if ya having a night in Glenelg only down the road : )

Jo x

Guest The Broadheads

I'd never say no to a girly night out! :) I don't know where's good to go. I'll watch this space and hopefully someone can suggest somewhere for a get together :)

Nicola x

Count me in too =)

I'm in Glenelg - places I think are good (and obviously this is subjective) are the Dublin on Moseley Square, or Salt or Pier One on the Marina. However I like all of these places for chilled week night drinks, not sure what they're like at the weekends. There's also the Holdfast Hotel at the corner of Pier St/Brighton Road which I haven't been to for a couple of years...

Two places that I love in Glenelg that are a bit different - the surf club for very casual drinks on the balcony looking at the sunset, or Bay Bar Dos - an amazing wine bar/tapas place very near the surf club - just off Moseley Square also overlooking the ocean. It does amazing food and decent wine - but depends if you're looking for somewhere more relaxed to chat or somewhere for a full on night out with loud music/dancing.

Hope that's of some help! =)

Guest the umphs

Hi everyone,

Shall we try and arrange a date as there seems to be so many of us that are desperate for a night out with the girls!?

Me and Nicole (Browny on PIA) met up for a few beers the other night in Glenelg. Was lovely to meet someone new and we had a real laugh. Meeting up with the kids next week.

Shall we say Friday 15th April in the Dublin, Glenelg at 8:00pm and anyone who is free and wants to come PM me for mobile and I am happy to be the point of contact...!

Hopefully you are all free, if not we can arrange a new date.

Sheena

Guest The Broadheads

Hiya Sheena!! Don't know if you remember but we met at Nicks birthday bbq?? :) The 15th sounds good with me. It'll be lovely to see you again and have a much needed girly night. :jiggy:

Nicola x

Guest Murphy642

I'm going to try to make it, my daughter is at a birthday party in McLaren Vale til 7.30pm but if I put my foot down!!! I know Nicole so I'll give her a shout. Thanks for organising! Christine

Guest The Broadheads

Hi girls,

Looks like I'm going to have to give Friday night a miss. Rich doesn't get back until 9.30pm :) My first girly night out since we got here too, I'm gutted!!

Our shipping arrived today so I've moved furniture and unpacked and sorted everything by myself, I'm totally wrecked (I need a night out!!! .. Rich said he'll try and see if he can change his flights, other than that I'll just have to wait until the next time :( xxx

Hi, I've just moved to Adelaide with my partner and am going a bit stir crazy.. Missing the girlie nights out I used to have with my sisters and could really do with a good blow out too!! If you guys are meeting again please let me know.. would love to meet some people.. so far its just me and my guy!!

Hi, sounds like we are in the same boat! I am enjoying Adelaide but missing the company of family and close friends. I am looking for a job at the mo, we don't have any children so the days can seem a bit long. Be good to hear from you, Pippa.

Guest the umphs

Hi everyone,

Yep, we are still all on for tomorrow night.

Shall we meet outside the Dublin at 8pm (we will be the only English people silly enough to stand outside in this weather...!)

Most of you have my number anyway if you feel silly call me...!

See you tomorrow night

Sheena