Ashes part 5

Guest tooeasy

Guest Guest5035
If anyone would like an email address to send Swanny their congratulations, let me know ;)

Diane

xx

I think next month Swanny will need some mates emailing him, he's back in court for drink driving.

Stevo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tterrier81

good to see khawaja out there havin a decent knock, but the best thing about him playin is now the aussies cant say anything about any english players being born in south africa

Guest Guest5035
England got to the aussies tail :D:D

middle order, not the tail, you don't really know much about cricket do you....:huh:even DI is good at it:biglaugh:

stevo

Guest Guest5035
i know what u mean, the aussie middle order is about as good as our tail:biglaugh:

The England tail wags more than the whole Australian team.

stevo:biglaugh:

Guest tooeasy
middle order, not the tail, you don't really know much about cricket do you....:huh:even DI is good at it:biglaugh:

stevo

aussies tail starts at batsman number 3 :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Guest5035
Once again the tail wags the dog.... sack all the batsmen and have a team of 11 (12) bowlers!

I agree, two bowlers ninth wicket stand of 76, says alot for the top order. Perhaps the bowlers bat and the batsmen bowl, that might work, but then again......

Stevo

Guest lastboyscout

I think I`ll just copy and paste from Ashes part 4 ..........

♫ ♪ Bat once, we only need to bat once, ♫ ♪

♪ ♫ We only need to bat once, we only need to bat once ♫ ♪:jiggy::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Very bad sportsmanship of the SCG (aussie contingent of the) crowd though, booing Bell like that (and Pietersen when he came on) So Bell had a Get Out of Jail Free Card on review? What of it? The aussies would have happily taken that catch earlier even though Hughes knew he hadn't taken it cleanly.

Leaves a bad taste in the mouth when you hear booing like that. :sad:

Guest tooeasy

I have to say a big well done to alistair cook the aussies thought he was going to be the weak link in the England team but he scored nearly as many runs as the whole aussie team put together :biglaugh::biglaugh: