Ashes part 5

Guest tooeasy

Guest tooeasy

Well done England a well deserved thrashing of the aussies

thought Swanny was great at the end saying they was going to celebrate but not rub it in by doing the sprinkler dont think the aussies would have been so gracious in victory

The Ashes back at the home of cricket were they belong :D:D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tooeasy
Great result for England and great performance.....well done.....not much else to add....

If i am not mistaken i feel i can hear the axe being ground as we speak....

HG

They can weild the axe the problem is they have nobody to bring in smith and beer are rubbish kajawarra is an average batsman at best think it will be a long long time till the aussies have a good team again just look at the windies they still in the doldrums

Guest tooeasy

mcgrath has already said no they asking waugh now but there is not a lot anyone can do if the talents not there they said they going to rebuild from grass roots level and thats going to take a long time

windies used to be able to pay the wages till they fell from the top lets hope aussies dont go the same way now