Guest littlem

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cara&Gav

I can't stand the suspense anymore, it's killing me.... lol

perleeeease put us out of our misery!

I'm finding myself wanting to go to bed early to make each day quicker, how sad it that!

Cara x

Guest Claire
I can't stand the suspense anymore, it's killing me.... lol

perleeeease put us out of our misery!

I'm finding myself wanting to go to bed early to make each day quicker, how sad it that!

Cara x

Cara this made me laugh a little, seriously SS is taking over all our lives, fingers crossed you hear tomorrow!

Claire x

Guest Cara&Gav
Cara this made me laugh a little, seriously SS is taking over all our lives, fingers crossed you hear tomorrow!

Claire x

I know, how sad! I feel like a kid going on holiday... are we nearly there yet... lol

They say patience is a virute, well I'm not bothered about virtue I'd rather have state sponsorship :biglaugh:

They are really pushing this 'up to 8 weeks' - we'll be 7 weeks 2 days tomorrow!

Cara x

Guest Claire
I know, how sad! I feel like a kid going on holiday... are we nearly there yet... lol

They say patience is a virute, well I'm not bothered about virtue I'd rather have state sponsorship :biglaugh:

They are really pushing this 'up to 8 weeks' - we'll be 7 weeks 2 days tomorrow!

Cara x

I can only imagine how you are feeling, we are 5 weeks and am checking every morning and complaining that there is no update!!

Heres hoping you hear by the end of the week, surely they cant keep you waiting over the weekend, that would just be evil!!

Keep us posted please!!

Claire xx

Guest Cara&Gav
I can only imagine how you are feeling, we are 5 weeks and am checking every morning and complaining that there is no update!!

Heres hoping you hear by the end of the week, surely they cant keep you waiting over the weekend, that would just be evil!!

Keep us posted please!!

Claire xx

Thanks, I've been trying to stay upbeat but it's really starting to get to me now!

Don't worry I'm on here daily, it's the only thing that helps keep me sane :goofy: lol

Maybe once they've got through the worst of it they'll speed up again and you guys won't have to wait so long.

Thanks for your support, it helps :)

Cara xx

Guest Cara&Gav

Well, it now says Application decision 'no decision yet' so we're making progress at last! Still can't wait for the final result but finally a sign that it is going to happen. Praying that it's good news.

Sharon & Michelle, I think yours took about a week after you got that message didn't it?

Roll on tomorrow lol

Cara x

Guest littlem

Yay cara movement! We were just over a week after so won't be long now, ( although with the Constant checking it will feel like a month) just think what patient souls we will all be when we get to oz :-))) c excited for you x want to turn some more blues!

Guest Deano1970

Name - Aston Family(Deano1970)

Occ - Joiner

SA SS lodged - 5/10/10

Paperwork received - 12/10/10

SS granted - 10/11/11

Visa lodged - 16/11/10

Visa granted - 2011 hopefully very soon

Case Officer Assigned - 18/2/11

Meds & Pcc took 5/3/11

Well, it now says Application decision 'no decision yet' so we're making progress at last! Still can't wait for the final result but finally a sign that it is going to happen. Praying that it's good news.

Roll on tomorrow lol

Cara x

Hi our application has changed to the same thing, I think we both had our paperwork recieved on the same day 18th Jan. Hopefully we shoud get some more news soon!

Guest littlem
Hi our application has changed to the same thing, I think we both had our paperwork recieved on the same day 18th Jan. Hopefully we shoud get some more news soon!

Not too much longer x

Guest Cara&Gav

Hiya,

Yes, looks like they are doing it in batches, perhaps it is being prepared by one department and then passed on for the final sign off. Hope it doesn't take too long now although we probably have one more weekend of waiting....

I do feel better that we've progressed but still anxious to get the final result!

Good Luck

Cara xx

Guest vaskoka

Hi

I applied for state sponsorship in South Australia on 03.03.2011 and I am interested if someone else has already applied on this occupation, please share your experience

Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office 07 Mar 2011

Thank you

Good luck to all, I hope for the best

Guest vaskoka

Name - Vasko & Biljana

Occ - Electronic Equipment Trades Worker

SA SS lodged -03-03-2011

Paperwork received - 07-03-2011

SS granted - still waiting

Visa lodged - Not yet

Visa granted - We hope soon as posible

Guest Cara&Gav

Morning everyone,

No change for us but wasn't expecting it, Won't be til next week now I wouldn't have thought.

Hope you all have a good day.

Cara x

Guest johnny.w

Been on nightshift and periodically checking. By my calcs it must be about 3 o'clock on fri afternoon so nothing has changed this week up till now and i'm sure they will all be off down the boozer in the next 10 mins.

So another week of computer says NO!

Guest Cara&Gav

Morning,

No change, what a suprise lol Still No Decision.

Oh well, try to forget about it for the weekend lol

Where is everyone?? Michelle and Sharon, how are you getting on with your visa applications are they in yet?

Cara x

Guest Guest6899
Morning,

No change, what a suprise lol Still No Decision.

Oh well, try to forget about it for the weekend lol

Where is everyone?? Michelle and Sharon, how are you getting on with your visa applications are they in yet?

Cara x

I would send them a polite email, you never know.

Lisa

Guest littlem

Yep still here, our visa is in so now waiting for co. Now checking this site pio and diac 50 times a day lol!

Been keeping a bit quiet as you are all still waiting so didnt want to seem like I was gloating as we are approved, if you know what I mean....also using my phone and havent been on the laptop to put an update on, but not working today do will get on later

Monday will be the day can feel it xx

Guest AngPhil

Hi I am relatively new to Poms in Adelaide, but have been a member of Poms in Oz for a while and found their support invaluable.

My time line is as follows:

Skills Assessment June 2010

IELTS Aug 2010

SA State Sponsorship submitted 4/10/10

SA State Sponsorship received 16/11/10

176 applied for 17/11/10

CO 15/2/11

Visa Granted 11/3/11

We are coming to Oz in April to validate and then moving over in Autumn 2012 (due to getting our house ready to sell and if not let).

Can't wait.

Hi all, yes I'm also still here cara and like Michelle I don't want you all to think I'm rubbing it in, I Check everyday all of your comments just to see of any of you have been lucky. I have everything crossed for you all.

We now have are visa lodged and are waiting for a CO. So some things just don't change lol.

Sharon x

Guest Cara&Gav
I would send them a polite email, you never know.

Lisa

Hiya,

I'm not going to email them yet because on Wed my status changed to 'No decision' and Sharon & Michelle got there's a week or so after that happened so I know I'm making progress. Hopefully it should be next week. Fingers crossed!

Thanks

Cara

Guest Cara&Gav

Thanks Sharon & Michelle,

I know what you mean but I wouldn't think you were rubbing it in - we're all going to get to your stage eventually (I hope!).

Glad both you're applications are in, have you any idea what the timelines are? I think it could be a few months, could take longer than ss I think.

Still at least it's the last leg of a long journey lol

Good Luck

Cara xx