SA Visa lodged and waiting thread :-))

Guest littlem

Guest SusieOR
Sorry, me being stupid doh! :goofy:

I've got a toy boy too but only by 10 months! lol

Good Luck with meds, they're not nearly as bad as you think they're going to be honestly!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest SusieOR
Are you all still around? We should be in the chat room really.....

How do we get into the chat room... it is asking me for a user name & password but nothing is working????

Guest Cara&Gav
How do we get into the chat room... it is asking me for a user name & password but nothing is working????

I've never seen that before,I'm trying to get in now

Guest natmark

Just up feeding Noah so I thought I'd check the tracker (again!) and Noah's meds have been finalised! Woohoo!!

Now we're in the queue (behind Claire and Cara!) for our visa decision!

Natalie

Guest natmark

OMG!! Just got up to an email from our agent and our visa has been granted!! The vase officer must have been waiting to push the button as soon as Noah's meds were finalised!! I didn't even get the chance to pit the champers in the fridge!

Am so so happy bit I feel bad being this happy when lovely people like Claire and Cara are still waiting and have been waiting longer than me. I sincerely hope that those CO's get their backsides into gear for you!

Natalie :-)

Guest chickeni
OMG!! Just got up to an email from our agent and our visa has been granted!! The vase officer must have been waiting to push the button as soon as Noah's meds were finalised!! I didn't even get the chance to pit the champers in the fridge!

Am so so happy bit I feel bad being this happy when lovely people like Claire and Cara are still waiting and have been waiting longer than me. I sincerely hope that those CO's get their backsides into gear for you!

Huge congratulations nat! You'll probably spend the next few days on a bit of a daze! It's a great feeling! Dont worry Cara and Claire will have their turn and very soon I suspect. Good things do come to those who wait and we have all waited!

Enjoy your great news - when are you booking flights??

Sarah

X

Guest natmark
Huge congratulations nat! You'll probably spend the next few days on a bit of a daze! It's a great feeling! Dont worry Cara and Claire will have their turn and very soon I suspect. Good things do come to those who wait and we have all waited!

Enjoy your great news - when are you booking flights??

Sarah

X

Thanks Sarah!

Not sure about flights yet. We've got to sit down and works our our sums to work out when is best to go (either permanently or to validate) but we have got til May.

Thats fantastic news, you have gone through so much over the last few weeks. Well done now start planning, trust me this is more enjoyable. Have a great weekend.

Stephen ;-)

Guest natmark
Thats fantastic news, you have gone through so much over the last few weeks. Well done now start planning, trust me this is more enjoyable. Have a great weekend.

Stephen ;-)

Thanks Stephen

Will try not to get too merry on the champers tonight!!

Guest Claire

Natalieeeeee I am soooo happy for you! That is fantastic news, you must and I repeat must celebrate tonight!

How is everyone feeling about it? I just called Ross at work telling him your great news!!

Don't be silly me and Cara will hear shortly, the waiting will not defeat us lol! Congrats again :D xx

Ps - I have emailed my agent for my CO details I am dreading the reply!

Claire x

Guest Cara&Gav
Just up feeding Noah so I thought I'd check the tracker (again!) and Noah's meds have been finalised! Woohoo!!

Natalie

That's great news! Just the last bit of waiting now!

Tracker is still the same for me this morning!

Guest Claire
That's great news! Just the last bit of waiting now!

Tracker is still the same for me this morning!

Same here Cara no change for me! We will be next week :D

Xx

Guest Cara&Gav

OMG that's fantastic news! Well done! Bet you'll enjoy that champers tonight! :jiggy::jiggy:

Don't worry about us, it will happen soon. It' only been 4 days since our meds have been finalised it's just that it feels like an eternity! lol

We'll all be celebrating very soon!

Have a fab day! xxx

Guest natmark

Thanks Claire. I hope your agent is helpful about contacting your CO.

I think I'm still in a bit of shock to be honest. I was expecting to have to wait a few weeks so wasn't really prepared to receive the email this morning.

I know it will soon be you too!

Natalie

Guest Cara&Gav
Thanks Claire. I hope your agent is helpful about contacting your CO.

I think I'm still in a bit of shock to be honest. I was expecting to have to wait a few weeks so wasn't really prepared to receive the email this morning.

I know it will soon be you too!

Natalie

I'll turn you purple later Nat, off to get ready for work! Have a fab day :jiggy:xxx

Guest natmark
OMG that's fantastic news! Well done! Bet you'll enjoy that champers tonight! :jiggy::jiggy:

Don't worry about us, it will happen soon. It' only been 4 days since our meds have been finalised it's just that it feels like an eternity! lol

We'll all be celebrating very soon!

Have a fab day! xxx

Thanks Cara. You'll have your visa in time for our meet up and we can have a well deserved glass of wine! Has your agent got back to you about your tax returns yet?

Will definitely enjoy the champers tonight!!

Guest SusieOR

You deserve to be happy hon... thats brilliant news... whohoooooooo.... delighted for you! Sx

Guest SusieOR
Natalieeeeee I am soooo happy for you! That is fantastic news, you must and I repeat must celebrate tonight!

How is everyone feeling about it? I just called Ross at work telling him your great news!!

Don't be silly me and Cara will hear shortly, the waiting will not defeat us lol! Congrats again :D xx

Ps - I have emailed my agent for my CO details I am dreading the reply!

Claire x

Hey Claire, keep at your agent for the info you want... they didnt want to give me our TRN but I just kept at them & eventually they run out of excuses to not give it to me!!!

Good Luck... hope you get your email soon too :D

Guest mksandi

Natalie

congrats :D

Guest Opportunities

Great news Natalie!!!! A huge congrats! Have a well deserved celebration weekend! Good luck with all the planning that starts NOW...!

Claire & Cara - Still thinking of you guys... You're in the home stretch now!

To all still waiting, keep in mind Oz has a public holiday this coming Monday (they celebrate the queen's birthday on Monday 13 June, although she had her birthday in April)

Karen

x

Guest natmark
Congratulations Natalie, after all that worry and it happened so quick that's amazing. Really chuffed for you.

Sarah xxxx

Thanks Sarah

I am still getting used to it! Never thought it would happen this quick so am kinda walking around in a daze not knowing what to do with myself. I'm sure it'll sink in when we start planning our move/validation trip (unsure which at the moment).

Natalie :D