visa granted today

Guest Guest6899

Guest Angie12

' CONGRATULATIONS ' :jiggy:

Thats fab news , well done , enjoy celebrating !! just in time for the weekend :D

Good luck with the rest of your adventure, i know we can't wait either :v_SPIN:

Hi all, we got confirmation today that our visa was granted!!! thank you to all the people who have helped us on the way..

Lisa :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Thats is fab news. Referred med did not hold you up to long then. We hope to follow you out soon.

Tizzer

Guest Guest6899

Thanks all, yes for once i will be going to work with a smile on my face. I was expecting another 4-8 weeks with the referral couldnt believe it was only a week. I wasnt even going to check but thought i would and when they all said approved i was in shock. Had to call agent to confirm!!

Good luck to all those still waiting your time will come and congratulations to everybody who has recently got their visas.

Lisa x

Guest Cara&Gav
Hi all, we got confirmation today that our visa was granted!!! thank you to all the people who have helped us on the way..

Wooo Hoooooo!! Congratulations!! That's fantastic news!!!!!!!!!

Now you can move forward on your journey! :jiggy:

I will update your timeline on the visa thread. I'm going to start a thread soon for people who have had their visa granted to discuss the journey and do a timeline for when people have booked flights etc That way we can all stay in touch to organise meet ups.

Cara xx

Guest Claire

Fantastic news, soooo happy for you all!

When you hoping to make the big move?

x

Guest Guest6899
Fantastic news, soooo happy for you all!

When you hoping to make the big move?

x

Hello Claire, hoping for Sept but need to sell the house first, Its been on the market for 3 weeks fingers crossed it wont be too long. Eldest son Adam is doing his gcse's at the mo and i want him to collect his results in Aug + got a holiday booked in july/aug so needs to be after then.

Lisa x

Guest moviemummy

Great news Lisa. Delighted that the wait is finally over for you.

We did our meds on Friday. All seemed to go well. Had a bit of a hic up with the police checks. They were posted on 20/04/11 but had not arrived by 04/05/11. Sent a new set of forms on the 4th which arrived on the 5th. Phew!

Hopefully we'll hear soon too.

Good luck with the house sale and GCSE's!!!!!

L x

Guest Guest6899
Congratulations, hope the celebrations have been good :jiggy::jiggy:

Kim x

Hi Kim, another Staffs person, there will be quite a collection of us in SA.

Lisa x

Guest owenker4

Hi all,

Do any of you know how to fill in the e126 & e26 forms??? I know I have left it a bit late, but going for our meds 2mora !!!

thanks in advance x

Guest mnother

Hi congratulations on the visas, it must feel great. Do you know what the time limit is to validate it ??? Just wondering as we hope to get ours in June (meds tomorrow) but don't plan to go until January. Hopefully we will see you there ....

Hi congratulations on the visas, it must feel great. Do you know what the time limit is to validate it ??? Just wondering as we hope to get ours in June (meds tomorrow) but don't plan to go until January. Hopefully we will see you there ....

Have to validate up to a year after meds. Good luck with your meds.

TIZZER