$90k and living on baked beans...

Guest BurgessFamily

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan I was wondering, do you have anyone in the home during the day?

I only ask, because the solar people I have spoken to say that this is the most expensive time to have appliances running. My point being (sorry for takin a while) if people at home during the day are running washing machines, dryers, irons etc in the day this may (just may) raise these costs.

Just a guess.

Hey..... I am home by 2pm everyday and my other half works irregular hours some can be home in the day some and not others!! Even when we are out we will leave the laptops etc downloading!! And we are with TruEnergy too!

Guest katsmajic

We're with SimplyEnergy, have set up a bpay with them so we dont get any nasty surprises, but in saying that our largest bill ever (with origin) was over summer $400, we had the aircon alot as my bro & sis in law were over for a month - shes russian, so even in our rather pitiful summer she was melting and needed the aircon on to be able to function....

2 of us working and not near that 90k but we're not on beans, far from it to be honest...although we do enjoy beans on toast for a brunch at the weekend.