jtct

We have our VISAs

Just heard from our agent - we have our Visa (actually granted on 3rd June)

We are heading for Adelaide on a CPV143 as soon as we sell our house.

We were told this would take 20-24 months but it was only 13 months! Hang in there all you you - it comes round quicker than you think!

Jane and Clive

Guest SusieOR

Congratulations Guys... when are you thinking of heading over...

Sx

As soon as we exchange contracts on the house - but we haven't got a buyer yet!

Had a few viewings but it could take a while. We'll be there by Christmas I'm sure. Decluttered ages ago - a few larger items we are not shipping have homes to go to and the rest will go to charity. Estimates and quotes all done so we are ready to move as soon as we sell this place and book a flight!

We shall be staying with our daughter when we arrive but hope to find a rental/buy a place within 3 months

Guest moviemummy
    Just heard from our agent - we have our Visa (actually granted on 3rd June)

We are heading for Adelaide on a CPV143 as soon as we sell our house.

We were told this would take 20-24 months but it was only 13 months! Hang in there all you you - it comes round quicker than you think!

Jane and Clive

Congratulations Jane and Clive! It is great to hear that so many visas are being granted. It is worth the wait.

Keeping hanging on in there for the rest of you, we have our fingers cross for you all!

L x ;)

Great news, another one for 2011.

Good luck getting everything together for the move over (its a nightmare).

Guest kenco

hi sorry am a novice at this site me and my husband want to move there to cut a long story short we are mixed up with visa s ? i am a nurse and think i can get out a visa via skills we are both 50 my aplication is going through AHPRA the nursing body which takes ages my husband is a gas fitter and is unsure of what visa to apply for we thought it was a sponsership 457 but unsure now can you shed any light on this please ?

hi sorry am a novice at this site me and my husband want to move there to cut a long story short we are mixed up with visa s ? i am a nurse and think i can get out a visa via skills we are both 50 my aplication is going through AHPRA the nursing body which takes ages my husband is a gas fitter and is unsure of what visa to apply for we thought it was a sponsership 457 but unsure now can you shed any light on this please ?

I would suggest that you contact a visa agent, there are a few good ones around, the one we used was great and he certainly knows his stuff and all the different visa routes. I would thoroughly recommend him. Check out www.conceptaustralia.co.uk

Good luck