Gmtv

The Monaghans

Guest Libby1971

Yes you can just turn up.

However if you want the dept of immigration to pay for your dinner (i.e. a barbie) then you need a voucher so you and your guests can claim it which is why you need to register.

It seems only fait that they pay for a sausage, sorry snag, after the fortune the visa process cost us.

Libby

hi all,

i can't wait to see gmtv on friday, I'm really looking forward to it, definately have something with you a badge or a sign which has been previously mentioned so that we can watch out for some of the wonderful and ever helpful people of PIA!

Enjoy yourselves everybody who is going.

Have a great xmas x

I thought they might call it off, I dont think we will go down, dont fancy the beach in this weather, everyone at home will find it most amusing that it's raining here!!!!

Was thinking the same thing - but then thought - only like going to the seaside on a wet bank holiday monday!

Guest salisbury massive

Instead of worrying about parking, why don't you cantch the train to the City and then get on the tram to Glenelg.

i find it highly amusing that we've had brilliant weather all week and then it pours down today - sods law

jo

Guest donna T

Think we might give it a miss - when we went to the seaside in UK inthe rain, we never got out of the car!!:D

At least you brave souls who do go along will be guaranteed a spot ont he tele;)

Think we might give it a miss - when we went to the seaside in UK inthe rain, we never got out of the car!!:D

At least you brave souls who do go along will be guaranteed a spot ont he tele;)

We've decided to give it a miss as well Donna - both kids are sunburnt from being in the pool yesterday - so aren't in the best of moods-decided to go to the cinema instead

Nick

xx

We've decided to give it a miss as well Donna - both kids are sunburnt from being in the pool yesterday - so aren't in the best of moods-decided to go to the cinema instead

Nick

xx

Well I've had text and e-mail from friends and rellies who say they saw us on gmtv - don't have the heart to tell them we were in Marion shopping!

Guest Richard & Amanda

Morning chaps, or evening depending where you are!

I got up at 6.30am on my day off to watch GMTV - now there's dedication for you.

I also got Hannah out of bed at 7am to watch it!!!! (she normally gets up around 7.30- don't think she was too impressed she kept asking me was it still night time!!!!)

From a dark cold and miserable Warrington Adelaide looked erm Cloudy! Though having said that is was nice to see people in shorts even though they had fleeces on as well.

I think when I'm there next year regardless of the conditions outside it will be T shirts and shorts ;).

My mother text me from cold Manchester to say it didn't look very warm ho hum.

I liked the banner "santa bring some Bisto" ahh the small things you miss hey!

It's Perth on Monday apparently.

Best wishes to you all and despite the lack of sun it was nice to see so many Brits flying the flag!

Morning chaps, or evening depending where you are!

I got up at 6.30am on my day off to watch GMTV - now there's dedication for you.

I also got Hannah out of bed at 7am to watch it!!!! (she normally gets up around 7.30- don't think she was too impressed she kept asking me was it still night time!!!!)

From a dark cold and miserable Warrington Adelaide looked erm Cloudy! Though having said that is was nice to see people in shorts even though they had fleeces on as well.

I think when I'm there next year regardless of the conditions outside it will be T shirts and shorts ;).

My mother text me from cold Manchester to say it didn't look very warm ho hum.

I liked the banner "santa bring some Bisto" ahh the small things you miss hey!

It's Perth on Monday apparently.

Best wishes to you all and despite the lack of sun it was nice to see so many Brits flying the flag!

It's 10.30 and night here and I've got my air con on - it's been lovely to have a sun free day today.

Well I've had text and e-mail from friends and rellies who say they saw us on gmtv - don't have the heart to tell them we were in Marion shopping!

Nick that is so funny !! After our conversation earlier today, we braved it.

It was a good atmosphere & given its location, Glenelg beach, it was worth the trip, we didn't stay more than a couple of hours but we met a few more new faces, which was nice.

See you in a couple of days.

Angela xx

Nick that is so funny !! After our conversation earlier today, we braved it.

It was a good atmosphere & given its location, Glenelg beach, it was worth the trip, we didn't stay more than a couple of hours but we met a few more new faces, which was nice.

See you in a couple of days.

Angela xx

Angela babes - is there anyone out there that you don't know!

Looking forward to seeing you on christmas day

Nick

x

Guest donna T

That's brilliant - keep up the pretence - did she say how good you all looked:D

See you soon

Donna x

She thought Meg had grown really tall and I looked fab in my black jacket!!!!

BTW Ben really burnt his arm in the pool on Thursday - it's blistered! Bloody hell feel like a rotten mum.Taught me a lesson about the strength of the sun!

Guest donna T
Don't feel bad Nick, ask Donna about Izzy's nose.... See you Tuesday morning!

Liz

Oh don't Liz - poor Izzy has a blistered nose and Josh burnt his shoulders - serves us rotton Mums right for all junping in the pool with the kids:embarrassed: