Guest mnother

Got it!!!!!

Guest mnother

:biglaugh:G,DAY "WE GOT THE GOLDEN TICKET" now the work really starts" cant get hold of the wife to tell her !! omg dont know if i should laugh /cry /get drunk!!!! what a feeling o sh-t omg omg omg >>>>>>>

Guest teresa lynch

WOW great news!!:biglaugh:

It's mad isn't it! we got the special email yesterday, I shook, cried, laughed and had a few drinks - gotta embrace it all I guess.

Im sitting here today trying to decide who to phone first the estate agent or the shipping company!:nah:

What area are you from and where are you hpoing to settle?

We have a 176 Visa and hope to move to Aldinga or Moana pref before my husbands 40th in November. We got the visa because he's a motor mechanic.

feel very excited but scared. Wasn't easy telling the parents yesterday either.

Hope you get hold of your wife soon! A massive congratulations to you.

Take care and celebrate we're from kent so if your near maybe we could celebrate together? It's hard to find people to share your enthusiasm when your moving to the other side of the world.:skeptical:

Teresa

Guest mnother

DONT your bringing tears to my eyes. we live in winchester hampshire dont know were in SA to live yet, going in sept to reccie my family have a house we can use for a little while then move over in jan/feb have my own business here hope to set up over in oz, got a job in bromley think its kent ? next week. i feel the same as you do scared but you only live once !!

Guest mnother

Thanks mick&shan isee youve got a bike pic im bringing my harleys with me cant wait

I did all of the above!! :biglaugh:

Enjoy the feeling and huge Congratulations, wish you all the best with everything:D

Kim

Guest mnother
    Great news guys, seems to be alot happening after a while of nothing...

Celebrations tonight eh?

HG

thanks heaps its all happening now !! cant wait till she comes home so we can celebrate !!!!

Guest mnother
    I did all of the above!! :biglaugh:

Enjoy the feeling and huge Congratulations, wish you all the best with everything:D

Kim

thanks kimbo"!!!

Guest mnother
    Congratulations thats brilliant news xxx
    thanks waynecaz:biglaugh:

congratulations, we still feel the cant believe its happening and we got the golden ticket a few weeks ago, Still having a celabratery drink too- all the best

Guest aussiexperience

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS GUYS !!!!!

It really is an amazing feeling !!! Now the rollercoaster rides begins....strap yourself in and enjoy, there will be a few bumps along the way I'm sure but life is for living so go for it !!!

Wishing you lots of luck x

:biglaugh:G,DAY "WE GOT THE GOLDEN TICKET" now the work really starts" cant get hold of the wife to tell her !! omg dont know if i should laugh /cry /get drunk!!!! what a feeling o sh-t omg omg omg >>>>>>>

Guest jaxndel

Excellent news!!! Congratulations. Enjoy the celebrations!

Guest hughescl

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Claire :)

Guest helene73

Congratulations :) and best of luck babe x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Guest owenker4

Well done and congrats - such a great feeling :)

You will love the reccie too, its an amazing place - we just cant wait to get back !!

Yep, it gets you like that - we went through that feeling just over a week ago. Now in the doldrums trying to sell our house. If it wasn't for that, we'd be off tomorrow!

Enjoy the moment and good luck!

Guest mnother
    Yep, it gets you like that - we went through that feeling just over a week ago. Now in the doldrums trying to sell our house. If it wasn't for that, we'd be off tomorrow!

Enjoy the moment and good luck!

thanks jtct so excited!!

Guest mnother
    Congratulations :) and best of luck babe x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

thanks helene your turn will come xx

Guest mnother
    HUGE CONGRATULATIONS GUYS !!!!!

It really is an amazing feeling !!! Now the rollercoaster rides begins....strap yourself in and enjoy, there will be a few bumps along the way I'm sure but life is for living so go for it !!!

Wishing you lots of luck x

thank you aussie weeeeee!!

Guest mnother
    Well done and congrats - such a great feeling :)

You will love the reccie too, its an amazing place - we just cant wait to get back !!

thank you owenker4 cant wait to visit sa !