Rugby,world cup.

Guest ROBERT

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest5035

Andrew Castle................was/is he Hungarian?? Where does Hungary come into this, never ashamed to be AUSTRALIAN and proud to be living and supporting this great country,

Thought you weren't going to post again??

Andrew Castle, oh i see now, a mixed doubles finalist LOL, What about a GRAND SLAM winner, Hewitt, Rafter remember them, choking Murray, oh he can't count can he , he's scottish or is he GB??

Stevo

Guest Guest5035
I wasn't, but I missed you, so I came back.

The mighty sporting goliath that is Hungary has more Olympic medals. I added Hungary as they seem to have the same sporting prowess and heritage as Australia. They can not take the credit, however, for producing Andrew Castle. That is all our doing !

Missed me, now i'm getting worried, next you'll be saying how about a date, WTF!!

:shocked:

I wouldn't think Hungary would take credit for Andrew, a doubles winner LOL!!

:jiggy:

Post #10 says it all:biggrin:

Stevo

Guest Guest5035
.You certainly seem to have developed into a true Australian, well done you.

Why thankyou,

Go Samantha, go you good thing..by the way she's another australian tennis player....

the last player of gb or english heritage to win a grand slam was Virginia Wade and guess where she learnt her trade

go on guess where...............................

SOUTH AFRICA :tongue::biggrin:pmsl

stevo

very quiet diane..... oh i see the odd like:biggrin:

I think if i asked one of the many Aussies living in England to support England over Australia,we all know what the reply would be.Knowing the Aussies like i do i would never expect them to,even after taking British citizenship.You are what you are, be who you want to be and let other people choose what they want to be.

In my early days here Diane, i actually still followed England in everything, but then my attitude changed after 2 years when i got my citizenship and i became one. By the way in that blokes blog and the Haka, not one maori in it...

stevo

I think if i asked one of the many Aussies living in England to support England over Australia,we all know what the reply would be.Knowing the Aussies like i do i would never expect them to,even after taking British citizenship.You are what you are, be who you want to be and let other people choose what they want to be.

I think you've hit the nail on the head. You'd be hard pushed to find an Aussie who would start supporting England if they became UK citizens. Each to their own though I guess

Guest Guest5035
If I were a boss I'd value loyalty above sycophancy in my minions, any day of the week :wink:

if you were my boss Diane, i'd resign....and secondly i don't suck up to anyone anyday of the week:tongue:

stevo

There is a theory amongst players that when you wear brighter coloured shirts you are more likely to be penalised by the referee as you are obviously more visible,hence the fact that Richie MCcaw gets away with hands in the ruck all the time.Before you all start saying how biased that sounds,he plays right on the edge of the laws as did Neil Back for England.

With the ball they are deadly,without it they are very ordinary.South Africa,Australia,France and England will be quietly confident.The pressure cooker is well and truly alight.Can`t wait.Pretty rugby never wins a world cup.Muscle up front a good defence and a kicker to take points in important positions.Not my words by the way,Graham Henry.

With the ball they are deadly,without it they are very ordinary.South Africa,Australia,France and England will be quietly confident.The pressure cooker is well and truly alight.Can`t wait.Pretty rugby never wins a world cup.Muscle up front a good defence and a kicker to take points in important positions.Not my words by the way,Graham Henry.

Agree, Tonga were a little tentative in the first half, I suspect they were trying not give away penalties. The AB's dropped the ball too many times and offered little from set play. The images of the coaching staff said it all.

Have the AB's yet again peaked too soon? Time will tell, but I suspect that bigger, faster (Tonga had no pace) teams won't allow Sonny Bill the same amount of ball - bit of a handful!

Cooler

Spot on Coolerking.I think the Tongans were trying to keep a lid on their emotions and not get too tired early doors.It worked,that was only their second try against the Kiwis.Well done to the Tongans,points difference could be crucial.