Guest K&M

Girly wine buddies wanted round Glenelg area

Guest K&M

Hi all, my name is Kat, I'm 30yo and just coming up for my first year anniversary in Aussie. I love it here and have some great friends, a fabulous dog and a gorgeous husband who sadly works away interstate so some weekends I am in need of girly wine buddies! I live near Glenelg and would love to hear from anyone in a similar position, or really any ladies who would like to get together for a drink and a chat in the sun on a weekend afternoon.

K x

Guest pixie7

Hi Kat, Im not in Adelaide yet but we fly in 3 weeks, Im 34 and will happily meet up for a wine or 3! Ive also sent you a private message- lots of girly wine buddies near you! xx

Guest eclare

Hi, little bit older (40 in Jan), but still very young at heart...I'd love to me some gal pals when we arrive for some wine, gossip and fun. Would love if you could keep me posted, but appreciate our later arrival may not accommodate a meet up. Don't know where we will settle, but think it be within 20-30 mins of CBD, most likely south. Expect to arrive in Adelaide May 2012. I can't wait and we hope to make lots of new friends in time, but appreciate how hard it can be...wine and similar situations might help! Clare x

Hi kat,

Count me in! We move to Glenelg North in just 2wks time from the UK. It would be great to meet new people, and over a drinky poo or 2!

Message me with further details if you can. Helen, it would be great to meet up with you too!

Lisa :cute:

Hello

Afternoon wine sounds great. I would be up for that... 34 and live Grange way..... Just let me know when... And providing I'm not working I'll attend... A drink in the sun. Lovely!

Guest forbess

Hi there

I would definately be up for that, I'm in the Eastern suburbs but can always get out to Glenelg. I've been here for about 11 weeks now and having a great time. If you get something arranged let me know.

Perfect - thanks!

I would be up for it too pls!, am 41, currently in Mitchell Park, a Sunday wld be great as hubby works Sat and I have a toddler, who gets a bit wrestless!! but there u go....:)!

thanks,

Sue

x

Guest two_chants

Hi Kat, I arrived 2 weeks ago and will be moving to the Henley Beach area in January. I'm 39 and am here with my 15 year old daughter and would love to meet other people from the uk,

Melanie

Guest J&MGlasgow

Hi everyone-I'm moving to Adelaide in April with my fiance. I'd love to start looking in advance for some friends to catch up with and enjoy some great Aussie wine! If the meet-up becomes a regular thing, let me know. Cheers, Joanna from Glasgow :wink:

I want to turn out on some girly wine nights but my wife just said no sorry girls. boo hoo

:embarressed:you instantly flashed up on the mods perv alert there Jay:embarressed:

Shame on you

:wink:

Chris.

Guest K&M

@Jay hahah your wife is quite right - girls only! She's welcome to come along of course! K x

@Jay hahah your wife is quite right - girls only! She's welcome to come along of course! K x

Ha Ha couple to many Hardys last night, Marie would love to join in lol and I'll keep clear, Cant wait to meet up with you all xx

Guest Jo1854

I'd be up for a wine meet up, I live in the Glenelg area too. Joanne

Hello Ladies,

What a great thread! My husband and I are moving to Adelaide within the next year from Newcastle (just secured state sponsorship). I know I will miss all my fantastic girlfriends and that will be one of the toughest things for me. So nearer the time i shall be in touch to see if i can maybe crash one of your wine fests .... and what a fantastic region to live in if you love wine!! Like i do, especially with the girls:biglaugh:

Hi all, my name is Kat, I'm 30yo and just coming up for my first year anniversary in Aussie. I love it here and have some great friends, a fabulous dog and a gorgeous husband who sadly works away interstate so some weekends I am in need of girly wine buddies! I live near Glenelg and would love to hear from anyone in a similar position, or really any ladies who would like to get together for a drink and a chat in the sun on a weekend afternoon.

K x

Guest Corcaigh

Hi there,

Count me in currently in Sheidow park have a 16 year old girl and a 12 year old boy but happy to meet up in Glenelg any time.

Liz

Guest Mandy6934

Sounds great, count me in! I am living in Henley Beach, been here almost 2 years now and love it but really miss my girlfriends back home so would be great to meet up for a drink and a gossip! :smile:

Guest guest1255

me too ...always up for a night out with the girls.......anyone up for 1 soon?:wink:

tracey xx

Guest brianlynnette

hi girls im not in adelaide yet but just waiting on the sale of our house, ill let pixie 7 fill you all in but believe me theres a whole bunch of princesses wanting to do meet ups as families, girly nights out and ones with your o.h xx

Guest pixie7

As Lynnette says there is a whole network out there so no one need by lonely and without wine lol!!! Lynnette the champagne will be on ice for your arrival lol!! x

Guest Purple

Hey girls, I just found this forum from the Poms In Oz forum. I am arriving in Adelaide in March to live (yipee) and hopefully it'll be in the Glenelg area- or very near to there. I am from N. Ireland originally and currently live in Bristol. I'm 33 and am definitely up for a few vinos by the beach! My husband has a job sorted, and I will be looking for one, so I'll be around during the day, if anyone fancies a day meet up, and of course I'm up for a few evening shennanigans!! It'd be great to meet some girls and have a laugh. :o)

Sooooo... There have been a lot of responses to this post from far and wide... Some more local. Why don't we kick it off???? Any suggestions? I work a lot of weekend but am off the 7th Jan... Probably going to be sunny. Any others free?