Guest Pstewart

Mullets!!

Guest Pstewart

Hi, I have recently been north of grand junction road and it appears as though mullets may well be compulsory. This does worry me as I haven't had an 80's hair cut for such a long time and it going to take a while to grow one! Hope no one notices next time I end up in Elizabeth. Maybe I could wear a wig??

You are behind the times !!! Didn't you know mullets are coming back into fashion??? See Ivan Maric wbAFLmaric460x307-300x200.jpgand even Taylor Walker images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_tX0nq0OQAZCHhp_jSmCFtWALyTdV7q3U9GBqcrX9oTMpfAIw

Guest Guest75

Here ya, funny this popped up a couple of days ago............

elizabeth.jpg

Guest BrianS

Theres a kid that works in our local Coles who has 2 rats tails. Makes me want to take a pair of scissors with me each time I go

Theres a kid that works in our local Coles who has 2 rats tails. Makes me want to take a pair of scissors with me each time I go

Made me laugh - used to work with a guy who everyone knew had previously been arrested for travelling on the London Underground with pair of scissors...which he used to cut off any long pigtails or ponytails belonging to girls on the train! Off topic I know but your comment reminded me of him!

Guest Guest5035
    Some folk from the South...........are @ it yet again...

the op comes from highbury, which is in the north..

stevo

Guest moonraker1959

Thats what I love about Australia!The freedom to look how you want WITHOUT being judged!!! Who cares what people look like folks???Some of my best mates look like they've just stepped off the set of remake of Woodstock!Its whats inside that matters! Freedom is liberating.

I love the kids that have the rats tails. lol

I had one of those when I was about 11 or so, back in the day they were all the rage and if you didn't have one, you were not cool!

the op comes from highbury, which is in the north..

stevo

......I do know the whereabouts of Highbury Stevo, thats why I mentioned Some folk from the south......

rgs. 246

Guest Pstewart

i think you'll find i mentioned "North of grand junction road" and not "the north" lol:wink: