coolerking

Plague Census

Three of of us have been struck down with this awful cold/flu. Have any of you guys had the red cross, painted on your door?

Cooler

Guest ebstar
    Three of of us have been struck down with this awful cold/flu. Have any of you guys had the red cross, painted on your door?

Cooler

Hmmm. They did'nt just red cross my door but the roof too! Guess that means not even a visit form ET!

Guest Guest5035

no red cross for me, i had the flu jab..

stevo

Guest Helchops

I've had three of the most horrendous colds this year, and, as we're moving in a few days I'm hoping that this is the last time I'm lying in bed with scotch and lemonaide.

What am I saying? Scotch and lemonaide? I love colds!

no red cross for me, i had the flu jab..

stevo

Hmm, always turned it down. My wife had the jab and if she doesn't get this bug, I'll have it net year - very scientific!

Cooler

Guest Guest5035
    Hmm, always turned it down. My wife had the jab and if she doesn't get this bug, I'll have it net year - very scientific!

Cooler

i was warned by the nurse who gave me the flu jab as to possible side effects. I got home and the side effects kicked in...... the wife became a beauty queen..:biglaugh: thats why i go every year..

stevo

Guest Guest75

Yep, Mrs Tyke has had the real thing for some weeks now, chest infection to top it off. :sad:

I just have a "normal" case of the snots and just soldier on bravely as men do.............................:rolleyes:

Hi. Is it true that us immigrants are more prone to sickness as we do not have the immunity. If so would it not be sensible to get the flu jab - can you just walk in and ask for it?

Irishstew

Hi. Is it true that us immigrants are more prone to sickness as we do not have the immunity. If so would it not be sensible to get the flu jab - can you just walk in and ask for it?

Irishstew

Ive been thinking of starting a new thread :)

Cooler

No flu ............ yet......... Clive had the flu jab, (as he always did back in the UK) I rely on plenty of vitamin C, exercise and fresh air!

I asked my doc if it was necessary but he said there are so many new strains around that the current flu jab is probably useless againstmost of them!

Guest Guest75

Make that all 5 of us now, our "herd" of 3 Bedlington Terriers have Kennel cough now as well.

Should see me doing the medication round on a morning and night..................... I'll be wearing the papier mache birds mask soon ( think 12th century UK)

Guest ali

Best remedy I can offer you guys is a large cup of regular tea, with lemon drops and alot of honey stirred in it. Drink this a number of times during the day and your throat won't irritate you as much, your body will not be losing much water and the honey helps your immune system to fight the virus. :smile:

I'll be wearing the papier mache birds mask soon ( think 12th century UK)

Do everyone a favour and put it on now! :tongue:

LC

(I do not know how you continually bring out the worst in me, Tyke. I mean, I'm truly sad to hear you are all feeling crook and I think you are such a great guy...so how come, yet again, I am being mean to you?

Oh well, off to build a bridge lol!)

Guest Guest5035
    I'll be wearing the papier mache birds mask soon ( think 12th century UK)

thought you always wore that:biggrin:

stevo

Guest Guest75
    Do everyone a favour and put it on now! :tongue:

LC

(I do not know how you continually bring out the worst in me, Tyke. I mean, I'm truly sad to hear you are all feeling crook and I think you are such a great guy...so how come, yet again, I am being mean to you?

Oh well, off to build a bridge lol!)

Just kick a man when he is really down won't you???????

Mind you it's even further down to your Blonde IQ level............................. (Tyke pats LC on the shoulder in a condescending way):wacko:

Ok, I just 'Like'd your last post, Tyke, but I want you to know that inside my head I was using quite bad words to describe you. :err:

Guest Guest75
    Ok, I just 'Like'd your last post, Tyke, but I want you to know that inside my head I was using quite bad words to describe you. :err:

But I bet to express them to others you had to get the finger paints out again..................

But I bet to express them to others you had to get the finger paints out again..................

Fhyrgddnsnnbasvcakjsshvakjvaasxyauysfsysu!!!!!!!!!

LC

(Disclaimer: the above text has no actual meaning so please do not hold me responsible if you are mad enough to spend time trying to find one. The implied meaning is a combination of rolling on the floor laughing and an almighty GRR! I simply found the post sooo funny I had to let Tyke know!)

PS. Hope you and the boys are feeling better. I have a feeling that Mrs Tyke felt better on Tuesday.....

Edited by Lazy Cow
    Add a PS :)

LC

(Disclaimer: the above text has no actual meaning so please do not hold me responsible if you are mad enough to spend time trying to find one. .

Thanks to you both... (LC & Tyke) really love your "chats" - they made me laugh this morning and I really needed one ....or two...

Kris :biglaugh:

Guest Guest75

LC

(Disclaimer: the above text has no actual meaning so please do not hold me responsible if you are mad enough to spend time trying to find one. The implied meaning is a combination of rolling on the floor laughing and an almighty GRR! I simply found the post sooo funny I had to let Tyke know!)

PS. Hope you and the boys are feeling better. I have a feeling that Mrs Tyke felt better on Tuesday.....

You were up late posting this, conscience pricking you???

Yep, Mrs Tyke is better now still tired but happy.

Thanks to you both... (LC & Tyke) really love your "chats" - they made me laugh this morning and I really needed one ....or two...

Kris :biglaugh:

Why, thank you Kris!

I live to make others happy:wink: (well, I'm a mum lol!).

Sorry you needed cheering up; hope you are all good now.

:wubclub: LC

Guest Guest75
    Why, thank you Kris!

I live to make others happy:wink: (well, I'm a mum lol!).

Sorry you needed cheering up; hope you are all good now.

:wubclub: LC

We don't do this for fun you know!!

Must admit it is fun to be mean though...................:rolleyes:

Glad we cheer you up though.