zebedee

Beach buckets and spades

Due to a slight mis-communication before we left the UK our beach stuff (buckets, spades, balls etc) was given away. We're now looking to replace it here and have found some really cheap stuff in Big W and Cheap as Chips but on our first outing with the new buckets today they cracked - so to get to the point; does anyone know where we can buy some decent buckets and spades that will stand up to some serious pebble lugging and sand castle tapping?

I've had a quick look at ELC online and the buckets similar to the ones we left behind are $10 here, £2 on the UK one - cheaper to buy those and get them posted bearing in mind we need at least 3? Or will stocks get better as the weather does?

Thanks, Zeb

Nope, thats the cost! Welcome to Oz. Target are a bit better quality on most things I find. Imagine If....... toy store is good quality too. xx

I bought a ELC set from kids central at marion & they sell ELC toys, however, that also cracked & the handle fell off after a couple of uses!! Theres also Toys R Us to try..

Guest Guest75

Have a look in Bunnings, they might have some sets in the gardening section??

If all else fails buy the real things!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest lyn

We bought very substantial kids gardening spades from Bunnings! Perfect for the beach!