Looking for reccie rental near Port Noarlunga

guspjmh

Oooohhh! That's changed since I lived there Tamara. Port Noarlunga was from the jetty up to and passed my old street.

So is it now Murray Rd - south and East that is Port Noarlunga? Where the shops are near SLSC is that Noarlunga?

I live in your old street...Irvine...just the other side of the road!

Port Noarlunga ends at Murray Road where it changes into Dyson Road then everything the Noarlunga centre side of Dyson is Noarlunga Centre! Noarlunga Centre does take in all the shopping precinct, the transport interchange, and goes as far as the Bunnings store at the top of Beach Road where you pick up the expressway. It includes Centrelink (very popular place!), Medicare, Noarlunga hospital and the super clinic. The Onkaparainga council have their headquarters in the Noarlunga Centre district and there's also the TAFE and library etc.

There is another surf lifesaving club (and sailing club) on the esplanade at Christies Beach as well as the new building in Port Noarlunga.

Our other house is in Christies Beach about 100 metres from the Port Noarlunga boundary just behind the Bice Oval.

If you are around here call in for a chat!

See you

Tamara

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We came over last April for a holiday and had some lovely warm days. Warm enough for the kids to play in the sea and for me to take my cardigan off anyway (takes a lot). As Tyke says you are unlikely to get any really hot days like in summer but it has the potential to be nicer than a UK summer. Not guarenteed though.

Don't want to get ahead of myself, but after a little spate of viewings we have our first ever 2nd viewing arranged...

They saw the house yesterday and arranged a 2nd viewing for this Saturday, so fingers crossed March may become the full move!

Guest Guest75
Don't want to get ahead of myself, but after a little spate of viewings we have our first ever 2nd viewing arranged...

They saw the house yesterday and arranged a 2nd viewing for this Saturday, so fingers crossed March may become the full move!

Fingers very crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!