Shared Access - Drive ways. Please help!

Guest PaulandVicky

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its simple, yes we do have to live together (unless we choose to live on a large country plot) therefore, we should be considerate to our neighbours. Those people with dogs cats and children need to be more considerate as they need to "control" these in order to BE considerate to our neighbours. If you neighbours are not CONSIDERATE then I really dont see the point in inviting them to a BBQ or a for a drink, as they would not be the kind of friends I would want to know...

Its all too easy for parents to say children will play out etc etc....but yes whilst they are doing that they are your responsibility NOT to be a nuscience to others ! As a parent you need to know what they are doing and if they are upsetting anyone. If you are not dealing with that you are an irresponsible parent !

Just remove the basket ball hoop in the night and the kids will soon find someone else to annoy ! LOL they will probably then kid their ball against your fence..

If you remove the hoop you will be stealing so in the wrong and if it was me I would be a little peeved. Would end up then being replaced with a new and improved noisier chain model with a backboard made from tin.

Consideration is a great thing but some people want it all there own way and then you get to that stage you just can't be bothered with them. Kids play, dogs bark, cats go in other peoples gardens and that's life. Most people don't allow there dogs to bark uncontrollably and stop them as soon as possible and most children make noise when playing. Some people don't want none of that and think although they live in a built up area they should see and hear nothing of others as its there right. Well it's not reality so tough.

If I had the basketball I would have tried to come to an agreement on times but if the others said its my way or no way then I would tell them where to go.

And I bet this is what is happening here !!!!!!!

I think if it were my kids,I would go with them to the public play area's/courts so as not to disturb other people.When my one of my daughters were young,everytime she used to go outside,she would scream!I'd go running out back to expect to see her with a broken arm or whatever,and nope her older sister had just taken her toy off her!So I had a serial screamer on my hands!:unsure:I was very aware of her screaming disturbing our neighbours so everytime she did it?I asked her to come back inside!Not long after,she must of decided it was'nt the hassle and stopped!I really don't mind the "normal"noise of kids playing,infact I like it,but when it comes to repeticious annoying type noises like a ball continually thudding?It could do my head in!Especially if it went on for quite a long time.