Looking for friends in Golden Grove :)

Guest heartofgold

Guest heartofgold

Hi, I am a single parent with 2 children (aged 18 and 11). Looking to make some new friends in Golden Grove or surrounding suburbs. Does anyone fancy meeting up for a coffee and a chat sometime?:smile:

Edited by heartofgold
want to change username

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skoobzz03

Hi there

I'm a Pom (single, nearly 40) who lived in Adelaide for 12 years and then decided to move back to the UK in 2011... big mistake, lol!! I'm moving back to Para Hills early August 2013, so if you're still looking for some new friends, I'd love to catch up! Perhaps inbox me your email address or something and we can keep in touch? Cheers! :)

Guest heartofgold

Hi, contact me when you arrive back in Adelaide and we'll meet up. Not sure how you inbox on here without broadcasting to everyone my email address, so if you know how inbox me and then we could email. Thanks :) ps. you must have had a moment of madness to go back to UK ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Denise 42

Hi

we are coming back from UK October and would be up for a meet up, we are going to be around mount pleasant so could meet half way

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Helen Pryse Lloyd

Hi we are moving to golden grove in a few weeks, I've got 4 children age range between 2 and 8 and my uk babysitter who is 18 to help me.