Guest Kiwipom

Folk from Lancashire (Red Rose County)

Guest Kiwipom

Hi

Just wondering if their is any folk from Lancashire on this forum, i'm from the ribble valley area born and bred in Whalley near Clithereo..

Hi

Just wondering if their is any folk from Lancashire on this forum, i'm from the ribble valley area born and bred in Whalley near Clithereo..

Not many by the looks of all the responses:huh:, but thats Lancastrians for you! however the rest of us on pia are friendly especially one or two of your better neighbours from yorkshire.:tongue:

Maybe this post will now prompt you fellow county men or women to make a small effort! well hopefully!

Yep from Preston

See there you go kiwipom there's loads out there wnating to talk, must say though it must be the kiwi bit in you that got more than 3 words out:biglaugh: no offence meant sean!

Guest AliinAus

I was born in Oldham but moved to Preston in my 20's - lived in Walton-le-dale before migrating - hubby was from Fulwood

I am from Bacup. I did my nurse training in Rochdale and midwifery training in Oldham. I married a Yorkshireman though and we lived in Doncaster before emigrating. We've been here almost 6 years now :)

Guest deardos

I am from ramsbottom near bury, and mrs lived in garstang, We lived in hoghton Preston, there is a few of us around ?....

Guest Tina P

My hubby is from Blackburn but married me from Bradford, Yorkshire.

Grew up in Whittle-le-Woods and Chorley. Other half isn't Lancashire born and bred, but he moved to Walton Park in 1997. We bought our first house in Walton le Dale and lived there for 7 years before coming to Adelaide last year.

Guest AliinAus
    Blumming heck! a tsunami of 'em, surprised that many were allowed in:jiggy:

They obviously know quality when they see it Keith :smile:

They obviously know quality when they see it Keith :smile:

Of course they do thats why we are all here. Must have sent the boat to Wigan pier to pick you lot up:skeptical:

Accrington :) just landed 4 weeks ago.

Hi Roony74, did I meet you the other day at the unit complex reception?

If you are looking for work in that area you wil need several levels of traffic management training, as well as your whitecard. It is doubtful if you will secure employment without such. All training courses are redily available, and if you get a CITB card (free) then these courses are greatly reduced in price.

As per contents/advice on previous threads you really need to bite the bullit and go with the flow on getting tickets/training, a bit of a bind but a neccessity i'm afraid.

Are you restricting yourself to Adelaide City, as there is the State Gov as well as surrounding councils all worth a try. good luck

I did Keith. When they were in the NW Counties League and up to getting their League status back. For my sins however, I'm a Rovers fan.

On Stanley, on!

I did Keith. When they were in the NW Counties League and up to getting their League status back. For my sins however, I'm a Rovers fan.

On Stanley, on!

Good on ya!:notworthy:

Expect to crowd went down by 50% when you left:biglaugh: Are you enjoying life here in SA?

What's happened to kiwipom whom started this thread? all these strange queer folk writing in and he/she has gone into hibernation:huh: come on kiwipom we are all waiting to see what you wanted with all these guys now you have thier undivided attention.

Guest Popestar

Hello, we landed Friday night. I'm not but my husband is from Langho - very close to you!