Guest oztostay

Any meet ups going on for Pommie folk on here apart from starting your own

Guest oztostay

Would anyone be up for meeting up families or couples to just have a good old fashioned natter with or without children all welcome shall we say Glenelg or Brighton this is aimed at 3o

something or 40 something just follow on here and will set a date and time be lovely to catch up :cool:

Guest Watkinsfamily

Sounds good we are in depending on day and location. Thanks

Hi

sounds good to us we land this Friday 20th for start of our new life down under

let us know when and where and we will do our best to be there

Guest oztostay

Can not do Friday 20th due to work How about meet at Glenelg on the Sunday for a picnic on the grass in front of the Stamford Grand hotel pls pm me and then wil give my my mobile no out say about 2pm is that ok with everyone ........ :cool:

Guest Britgirl8

I will follow on then as a 46 year old (fit and young at heart) and hubby same age. 2 kids aged 13 and 11. I did start a thread a while back but not a great deal came out of that. If there's any others looking for a chat, coffee, dog walk or whatever would be great to hear from you.

Guest oztostay

All ages welcome pls pm me for my mobile no and be lovely to see who can make it picnic on the green x :jiggy:

Guest Britgirl8

Will try to make it. One of my sons wants to go to Glenelg on Sunday so i could do the trip in the afternoon instead of morning. Wish me luck!! My husband wont be able to though he's in the UK for 2.5 weeks and bringing relatives back over.

Guest Britgirl8

Sorry but im glad i didnt bother looks like only one poor couple was there!!