November Visa Lodge Gang

Ashleigh

We put in our expression of interest on 6th nov and got our case officer on the 5th December, there are so many forms to fill in but all done and sent off now, just waiting for our visas.

We submitted via agent on 8th nov. We have our medicals tomorrow then just waiting grant

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I rang up the Australian embassy in London today. I asked what the processing time for 190 visa is once all doc's are submitted and visa paided for.

They told my 6 months and possibly more if there is a high volume of applicants!

Did anyone else know it was this long??

Guest TheBirdsIOM

Hi

Has anyone received a case officer yet for 190? we submitted our visa app on the 11th November, I have been told a lot of the CO's are on Xmas hols until the 6th Jan and some only work part time ! I was also told by my agent that the average wait for a CO for 190 is 7 weeks.

We had our medicals done last Monday and Police Checks a few weeks ago so hopefully when we get a CO this may make things progress quicker ? ! or am I wishful thinking?

:0)

Guest TK-421
Case officer assigned 7th Jan! Requested form

80 and evidence of aus work experience!

Congratulations Ashleigh, entering the home straight with the visa marathon. :smile:

I am over the moon to announce we got our VISA GRANTED!!! 3 1/2 months from when we submitted docs and made payments. Leaving at the start of May!!!! excited doesn't even cover it!!!:biglaugh::biggrin::biglaugh::biggrin:

Caz and Ian and Ashleigh we have a 5 year old and 20 month old and hoping to get out to oz end of July. Still waiting for visa to arrive, have had confirmation now that Paul can teach in SA so woohoo can job search now. Going through nightmare of selling house at mo!

Are you going on a 190 Daviesfamily Adelaide? Great news about the teaching, I bet that's one less thing off your mind!!

We have a 2 year old and we're hoping to be out there end of October, not booking flights until visa comes through. We've had contact from CO, requested a few additional documents so hopefully not long!

We rent our house so we're moving in with my husbands parents from July to save some extra money! Everything in the house is ours so were going to start selling the things that arn't essential now and that money can go in the pot! :-)

Well Done! many congratulations Bal, now you can start firming up on your plans.

We are about 1 month behind you so this gives me an idea of when we could be in your position. All the best!!!