Guest dingding66

Hairdresser's (mobile please)

Guest dingding66

Hi Everyone

Looking for a mobile Hairdresser that dose hair in "HALLETT COVE" and surrounding area's

if anyone know's of one would be great-ful for a telephone number or even a hairdresser that dose evening's at all !!!

Thank you in advance looked everywhere but hoping this may be a way of finding one .

:notworthy:

Guest dingding66

Thank you

May I ask why can you not post telephone numbers ???

Thank you

May I ask why can you not post telephone numbers ???

We have had legal threats in the past because someone else's contact details were posted on the forum. Therefore we do not permit any personal info on the forum of any kind. This also prevents members being spammed.

Information can be sent via pm.

Hi dingding66

hope you had a great Australia day! Having recently arrived from the UK I am currently looking at starting a mobile hairdressing business. I have Uk qualifications, NVQ level 3 hairdressing as well as certificate in education to teach and over 20 years experience in hairdressing. If you haven't found anyone yet and would like to give me a try pm me and i will give you my contact details to discuss. Thanks Sharon

So..... Having had a few likes if anyone needs a mobile hairdresser please feel free to pm me for number and ill be happy to discuss your hairdressing needs with you ;))