So we are off tomorrow....

Guest holliepop

Guest holliepop

It's nearly here- the day we fly out to Adelaide! Today will be full of goodbyes and tears, what a roller coaster of emotion it has been the last week! Basically feeling awful for making everyone else feel so upset! We have decided to say good bye to everyone today as I don't want to start tomorrow in tears on the way to the airport- we want to feel positive about things and excited! I will keep you all posted on the next part of the journey we are about to embark on. We have loads to do- we always leave things till last minute, very naughty of us really! So wish us luck and we will update you on the 'others side'.......:wink:

It's nearly here- the day we fly out to Adelaide! Today will be full of goodbyes and tears, what a roller coaster of emotion it has been the last week! Basically feeling awful for making everyone else feel so upset! We have decided to say good bye to everyone today as I don't want to start tomorrow in tears on the way to the airport- we want to feel positive about things and excited! I will keep you all posted on the next part of the journey we are about to embark on. We have loads to do- we always leave things till last minute, very naughty of us really! So wish us luck and we will update you on the 'others side'.......:wink:

Hollie,

Lots of luck hun, keep strong you can do this and it will be everything and more you have wished for and keep us posted!!

Bal

xx

2 months since we felt just as upset as you do currently but before you know it you'll be here and loving it - more importantly the family that are so upset at the minute will be fine in a month or so and loving hearing all about your new adventure! Enjoy the journey/experience......everything'll turn out fine

Guest dingding66

I remember the flight and it dawned on us it was a one way ticket and suddenly it hit home this is it !!!

We brought with us two sulky teenagers and a sulky me Hubby was excited with no regrets but me and the kid's said we will give it a go !!!

A year on and we really do love it here we were lucky we settled in an area we all agreed on and it made things so much easier.

Have had a couple of days where we want to go home but by and large we would never go back this is our home now ...!!

Not going to say it is all easy and strait sailing but at the end of the day it is what you make of it and we are thrilled to call it home

Good Good luck with everything its worth every penny :tongue:

Guest holliepop

Thanks everyone for your kind words! I am excited inside and have some champagne to crack after the last of our goodbyes- might cheer me up :) Thanks Bal67- we will keep you posted & Bubbl would love to get in touch for a chat- maybe a beer or 2??! I have had one melt down because everyone wants to see you and you physically can't fit everyone in- I know a melt down because everyone cares and love us so much- how selfish I am! Our snowboards are being shipped tomorrow so have had the delight of packaging them up! Didn't sleep great last night- can't stopped thinking- I am usually quite laid back too! Oh well onwards and upwards!

Thanks everyone for your kind words! I am excited inside and have some champagne to crack after the last of our goodbyes- might cheer me up :) Thanks Bal67- we will keep you posted & Bubbl would love to get in touch for a chat- maybe a beer or 2??! I have had one melt down because everyone wants to see you and you physically can't fit everyone in- I know a melt down because everyone cares and love us so much- how selfish I am! Our snowboards are being shipped tomorrow so have had the delight of packaging them up! Didn't sleep great last night- can't stopped thinking- I am usually quite laid back too! Oh well onwards and upwards!

Take care both and have a good flight!!

Bal

xx

Post when you can too.

Hollie,

House now sold and we where told it would take about 8 weeks to go through so once house has gone through there is nothing to keep us here so hopefully mid/late April time, but dont worry I will be in touch so we can meet up for a drink or 2 but will look forward to hearing how you are settled in before we get there.

Bal & family xx