Whoop whoop

shazlouD

Finally the 3 months of hard work has paid off! I have today been offered a full time job!!!! Its perfect for me and exactly the work i'm good at! It took around 50 applications and 5 interviews but i got there in the end! So my advice..... Keep going, keep your chin up and don't give up! Everything happens for a reason! Good luck

Congratulations on the job - Great to hear some positive news on the job front. I am applying for admin jobs but getting no where fast - however I am lucky as I am getting to spend quality time with my daughter, doing the school runs and helping her with her homework. Working full time back in the UK I was unable to do any of that so I am at least grateful for this. Every cloud has a silver lining !!

I believe everything happens for a reason and I will get a job when the time is right.

Well done, I hope the job lives up to your expectations - best of luck.

Donna.

Fantastic news!! Well done!! What will your job entail then Shazlou ?? We are just putting vetassess docs together at the minute.....can't wait to get over there....its a long time away for us but hubby is hoping to go over and see what the job markets like for youth work once we get our visas....maybe on our validation trip....all going well.

I bet you're jumping for joy, nothing better than feeling secure xx